I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it's such a nice day out today
meow.gif

I can't believe my dad didn't go to that friend of the family's house, I want him to leave so I can watch TV.

I can't believe Silver is in Haifa right now and will be for two weeks :eek:.

I can't believe my dad is turning my internet off at 10:30 every night.

I can't believe HBP has been released for over a year.

I can't believe Book 7 might be released by this time next year.

I can't believe how much I adore my avvie :D Even mum loved it to death!

I can't believe I'm visually going to the cinema to watch 'she's the man' :confused: I'm not sure how I'm going to do that though..

I can't believe this fan is blowing hot air :mad:

I've been loving your avatar Jayne... man I loved that book when I was kid when "Myyrä" was looking for that green... stone, jewel, whatever

I can't believe I was in panic because it was sauna evening and I had no beer

I can't believe I drove 13km to store and 13km back just to get some beer.

I can't believe I'm now sipping warm beer

I can't believe I was watching two times Gary Sinise tonight :eek: there was good Gary (CSINY on MTV3 at 9pm) and bad Gary (Snake Eyes, SubTV, at 9pm) :eek: Got me confooosed :lol:

^^I can't believe there are people that drink warm beer,I don't like beer but for god shake,warm beer should taste as pee,drink it cold !!! :lol:

Mmmmm,I think I'm the only one who has no idea who's the mole on Jayne's avvie... :confused:

Well... I can't put it in the fridge because mom starts to whine and... wait..they are sleeping now.. I could smuggle it into the freezer so it takes about 20mins... *runs to the freezer*

We actually had one competition, kinda "orienteering" where it each point you needed to drink a one warm beer. It was actually kept in warm water or something.

And in England there's place where they heat the beer. Seriously.

i cant believe i got a 29 on my second practise mcat! (out of 45) you need at least a 30 to get into med school, but theres no cutoff for vet school. im just proud ive *almost* got a good enough score.
i cant believe theres only one month left til the real test :eek:

Well... I can't put it in the fridge because mom starts to whine and... wait..they are sleeping now.. I could smuggle it into the freezer so it takes about 20mins... *runs to the freezer*

careful it doesn't explode :lol:.

I can't believe after eight years of telling my mom my leg hurts she is finally getting me a doctors appointment.

I can't believe my dad is so mean.

DaWacko said:
I've been loving your avatar Jayne... man I loved that book when I was kid when "Myyrä" was looking for that green... stone, jewel, whatever
It's officially written/drawn/cartooned in Czech, by Zdenek Millar, in Czech it's called 'Krtek', in English 'Little Mole'. I have great childhood memories of it. And two days ago, my mum's friend came over and brought me a DVD with some of the cartoons on it :D YAY! And yes! The one with the green jewel (or indeed stone, whatever it was) I have that book in English.. :)

I can't believe I still haven't found a place in Doet :( I don't want to move to a studenthouse anymore, I'm too old for that.. well no, I earn to much for that really :p Though on the other hand.. when I'm moving in there, I'd have loads and loads of money to spend on other things.. hmmm *thinks pubs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back