I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe we have a new thread! :)
I cant believe how exhausted I am.
I cant believe how hot the weather is.
I cant believe how good this afternoon will be :D Hopefully :)

I cant believe Ive got the humppa stuff for a friend!
I cant believe Ive got a finnish envelope (..Im weird about stuff like that :p )
AND I cant believe they spelt England wrong. :p
I cant believe a FINNISH shop got my stuff to me which is like over 1000 miles away quicker than Ebuyer did which is only 500 miles. :rolleyes:

JayneEmilysRealm said: (...)
Though on the other hand.. when I'm moving in there, I'd have loads and loads of money to spend on other things.. hmmm *thinks pubs*

Why not opening you own? ;)

I can´t believe how Lance Armstrong insulted France. :mad:

I can't believe how nice and friendly my optometrist was this afternoon :)

I can't believe I've done nothing on my thesis for the past two days :eek: I'd better stop slacking :lol:

kazzy said:
I cant believe Ive got the humppa stuff for a friend!
I cant believe Ive got a finnish envelope (..Im weird about stuff like that :p )
AND I cant believe they spelt England wrong. :p
I cant believe a FINNISH shop got my stuff to me which is like over 1000 miles away quicker than Ebuyer did which is only 500 miles. :rolleyes:

What on earth you've ordered now? :lol:

Us Finns are fast. I once ordered hard drive and 20mins later I recieved a text message that my package has been posteed :eek:

Haha, just a little gift for someone. :p ...And you're right, finns are very fast at posting, the package was sent off on the same day I ordered it. You get text messages telling you your package has been posted? :eek: How come!? That is so cool!

Detective_Burn said:

wibble, why don´t you plan a nice excursion to the shores and take your thesis with you? :)

That sounds good - though I think I'd end up bumming around on the beach than trying to get some inspiration from the infinite flow of diamonds that is the sea on what to write next :)

Oh, and I'm glad to know Finnish post is fast :p

Hey wibble, that's what I've been doing these past few weeks.. I just took my thesis with my to the riverside :) I got a tan and I'm on schedule! I need to have it finished on sunday.. well, that's my plan :)

kazzy said:
Haha, just a little gift for someone. :p ...And you're right, finns are very fast at posting, the package was sent off on the same day I ordered it. You get text messages telling you your package has been posted? :eek: How come!? That is so cool!

I've added my cell phone number to my profile and they automaticly send messages about your order.I was shocked. By the time I got off comp and reached the coffee machine, I got text "Your order has been registered" and then.. beep beep :eek:

When I pre-ordered Nightwish's Highest Hopes, I got it a day earlier than it was released. Computer I had to wait for 4 working days.. geez :p

I can't believe our Ruby hasn't got the babymoo yet :(

I can't believe I was totally obsessed to Paul Bettany when I watched Wimbledon

I still can't believe it's +15c in the mid July

Hey Jayne, I hope your thesis is going well and hope you get it finished on time :) Yeah, a riverside is always nice...I would go walking along the river but it's been so dangerously hot lately I daren't go because I know I'll come back looking like a lobster :eek:

I can't believe our Ruby hasn't got the babymoo yet :(

Wow, you have a cow called Ruby?! Cool - one of my middle names is Ruby :) Aww, Ducky named a cow after me :D Oooerr, ok, maybe she's trying to tell me something :p

Fine, her real name is Rupiini which is our version of Rubiini which is Ruby in English. And she had her babymoo (female) an hour ago. A really big one. And the father is like the best Finnish ayshire bull atm in the whole country and I'm so happy. Ihope she has energy to live.

ETA: I can't believe in store, where I was yesterday didn't have Mountain Dew :( :( :( x100
Had to buy 7Up

I can't believe I'm longing for a sauna :confused: I mean, outside it's friggin' hot, am complaining about it (almost) all the time and now I wish I was in a sauna.. my mind's confused.. must be because of the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back