I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden_Smile said:
^^ you saw aliens? :confused:

in my opinion yeah, i saw them! :D maybe i am just too sick, couse my head is too fool of these nose junk :lol: *apchii* ahh.. :(

I can't believe this is happening to me..and why now!

CatherineWillows said:
I can't believe I'm like pretty much obsessed with Amy Lee even though Evanescence is sooo old.
Me too. And they are not old, they're coming out with a new CD in October, and it's going to be AWESOME, and did you know there's going to be a song on it that'll be a sequel song to Bring Me To Life?
I can't believe I didn't kill that camera, I can't believe I have to go back to school, I can't believe I'm still here, I can't believe the laptop died, and I can't believe I'm completely in love with two people, one of whom may not exist and the other definitely does not. Oh, and I can't believe my luck- my brother's going off to college, so I get his computer! YAY! ^.^

Crysthala said:
CatherineWillows said:
I can't believe I'm like pretty much obsessed with Amy Lee even though Evanescence is sooo old.
Me too. And they are not old, they're coming out with a new CD in October, and it's going to be AWESOME, and did you know there's going to be a song on it that'll be a sequel song to Bring Me To Life?

OMG :D! Now I can't believe how happy I am :D :D :D

And I can't believe Evanescence is coming out with a new CD...no one told me this...until now :D

And I also can't believe that my friend has never listened to Evanescence!

I can't believe I'm having homemade roast lamb & lemon roasted potatoes for dinner tonight. Gawd, I haven't had authentic Greek food in like forever, especially lamb.

^ I got hungry!!!
I cant believe how MANY pictures I dont have of Marg! I was sooo proud of my collection :( But I have to collect'em non-stop :)

i cant believe that i just talked about some really sensitive things to this one girl and i was crying and you know what she said she said..."fuck you,just fuck off"

I can't believe my brother is so stupid. Seriously could the kid be any more thick? He is almost 10 and having trouble following the plot of Ghostbusters. He must have asked about 50 questions (no joke, 50 at least) so far and it is only like 3/4 of the way done.

Sorry about that Sandle, she sounds like a major poo (insults are my speciality ;))

I can't believe a public library about 20 miles away has returned a bookmark to me by post that I left in one of their books I borrowed from them :eek: How nice! :D

Can you tell I have no faith in society? :lol:

i can't believe internet connection is ok right now :p

i can't believe i can't breathe :p stupid head cold..

i can't believe i cleaned my room :lol: well.. that is what happens when you are ill :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back