I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ me too! (the cleaning room one) I have been doing a little bit over the past week and now it is almost finished - it feels so good to walk in and it be tidy :D

I can't believe how mad i'am at my boss!! It happened again!!! Again there was made a appointment, and again they are trying to turn it back!!! AAAARRGGHH. :mad: :mad:
It always happens when it comes to it, they do if they never know anything. Do you have register everything, otherwise they can't remember anything ???? :eek: :eek:
Oh man, that really makes me mad !! So i write it down two times, it works, can go further now .... :rolleyes:

Jayne How was your date ???

Golden_Smile said:
^^ me too! (the cleaning room one) I have been doing a little bit over the past week and now it is almost finished - it feels so good to walk in and it be tidy :D

Once, long time ago, LtKitty & Golden_Smile thought- 'Maybe we should clean our rooms' :lol:

i can't believe i have my internet back! yeey! :D

wibble said:
I can't believe a public library about 20 miles away has returned a bookmark to me by post that I left in one of their books I borrowed from them :eek: How nice! :D

Can you tell I have no faith in society? :lol:

What? Are you sure it was an english library? :eek:

I cant believe Im setting myself a task - more like a hunger strike for NO reason. Planning not to eat anything til 12am then I'd have eaten nothing for 24 hours.
:D

kazzy said:
wibble said:
I can't believe a public library about 20 miles away has returned a bookmark to me by post that I left in one of their books I borrowed from them :eek: How nice! :D

Can you tell I have no faith in society? :lol:

What?

Are you sure it was an english library? :eek:

LOL! :lol: I know :lol: I was as shocked as you when I opened the envelope this morning :eek: I think I'll get in touch with them and say thank you :lol:

I can't believe I have to go to that place again tomorrow...

I can't believe how much I hate it.

I can't believe S4 Miami is starting here TWO DAYS from now!! :D YAY!!!

I cant believe that there was a bat flying around in my church today...
I cant believe how hot it is
I cant believe how red and swollen my eye is. (owwy! :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back