I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe dentist called and sad there is no water in clinic so she can't work!
i can't believe Dutchie thought i am from America or Canada..i don't speak so well in english! :p :lol:
i can't believe my parents fighting about dirty pants! :lol:

I can't believe it's August already! :eek: *pinch, punch, first day of the month everyone* :D

I can't believe what an awful dream I had last night - I dreamt that my room was suddenly full of these big hairy spiders and they were crawling all over me, in my hair and everything! :eek: It was so real *shudders* Thankfully it didn't last very long!

I can't believe I can be expecting a postcard from Italy soon!
I can't believe the one sending me that postcard is my dear Luna!
I can't believe I have to miss her for a month!
I can't believe I have three can't believes about her! :lol:
I can't believe I thought LtKitty was American or Canadian. *shame*
I can't believe how much I'm longing to get that mail IHNC promised me.
I can't believe how many I can't believe's I have about people here at the board. :eek:
I can't believe how hard it is raining right now.

And last: I can't believe how much I can't believe! :D

I can't believe it's 9.41pm, I've still got Maths homework, CSI: NY is at 10, I have 3 tests to study for, and this morning I actually told myself that I was gonna sleep early tonight. :p

I can't believe i saw guy with the same shirt as i have :p
i can't believe today was raining! :D
i can't believe i didn't buy crime book :(

I can't believe how much my mum is pissing me off by asking me every 5 minutes, "are you ok?" or "what's wrong?" :mad: I know it's because she cares but I'M FINE!

I can't believe how tired I was this morning. I also can't believe how busy it's been today at work, I'm surprise I've made it through the day. :rolleyes:

saras_girlfriend said:
I can't believe I had to say goodbye again :(

But some day you'll say hello again, wont you? ;)

I can't believe I've done nothing all day.
I can't believe it felt good. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back