I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe i am sick in such a heat.. but in winter i am the only one who is well.. :rolleyes:
i can't believe my room is so quite.. :p

I can't believe this whole week I've been driving an hour everyday to work on a project BUT it always turns out there's always something wrong... I can't believe, 1 hour drive, each day, for a week, and still got nothing.

I can't believe Kimi Raikkonen finally got pole position in GP Germany... I swear he always gets bad luck, I'm just hoping tomorrow he won't crash into another car on the last lap or something...

I can't believe he didn't reply my email

I can't believe I have to go camping soon...please, someone save me!
I can't believe my neighbors little girl (I'm babysitting her) just dipped vegetable crackers into salsa.

I can't believe I dropped my new Lostprophets album in the street! :eek: :( The CD flew out of its case and there was bits of plastic case all over the road. :eek: Thank god the CD's fine, unfortunately the case suffered an awful fate. :(

I cant believe it is raining! :eek: For the first time it has rained in ages, our river has completely dried up. If it wasn't for the mini dam, it wouldnt be flowing at all. :eek: Cool! :D

i can't believe yesterday at 1am i saw Aliens! :eek: after that i had bad dream.. :( :p
i can't believe my internet connection is low already week :mad:

^^ you saw aliens? :confused:

I can't believe that I managed to fool someone twice with 'did you know gullible has been taken out of the dictionary?' - the same person twice! Once, she actually had the dictionary in her hand! :lol:

CatherineWillows said: (...)
I can't beleive how fast I type when I'm mad

Aww. You mean when you´re happy you make spelling mistakes regularly.
But when you´re mad - you can´t find a tiny mistake? :(

I can´t believe... I´m so pretty tired - but my mind keeps on objecting me sleep. :D

I can't believe tomorrow they want me to go to that meeting again ... I can't believe how much I prefer to stay home instead.

I can't believe my holiday is almost over :(

Golden_Smile said:
I can't believe that I managed to fool someone twice with 'did you know gullible has been taken out of the dictionary?' - the same person twice! Once, she actually had the dictionary in her hand! :lol:

I fell for that once. :rolleyes: It was on the bus and I had to ask everyone on the bus if I could use their dictionary to see if it had been taken out which ithadnt. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that CalleighDC. Hope you´re better soon.

I can´t believe I made a Calleigh-wallpaper. Still blurry - but nice in spite. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back