I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe that a guy who i work with used MY email to send an stupid email to everyone in the whole building about a stupid memory card in reception and now i'm getting millions of 'read' recipts in my inbox!! i may have to kill him (!)

I can't believe how sexy Justin Timberlake looks in his music video for SexyBack. Gawd, I so wanna have my way with him!

I can't believe I almost fainted today... twice :lol:
Dad woke me up at 7:30 to come to fix comp at mooplace. I just got up, changed shirt, long trousers put shoes on and went there. Had just managed to add cow numbers there and I just was holding the table and couldn't see anything. WC was next to me, thank god so I managed to get there to sit :lol:
Then I got back, added some more info and again same thing... i just headed out the door and back to the house to drink some sugary juice :lol:

I can´t believe Dad didn´t let me watch last 5 minutes of LV last night.
(Maybe he just didn´t know the epi would only have aired 5 minutes more. :lol:)

I can't believe I still haven't seen any rain today.. *keeps staring out of window*

I can't believe that I got invited to share an appartment with two others girls :D Gonna see them tomorrow.. PLEASE LIKE ME *crosses fingers*

poppylvsgriss said:
i can't believe that a guy who i work with used MY email to send an stupid email to everyone in the whole building about a stupid memory card in reception and now i'm getting millions of 'read' recipts in my inbox!! i may have to kill him (!)

Yeah that's not funny, guys are so dumb sometimes :rolleyes:.

I can't believe my house is overrun with grasshoppers :eek:

I cant believe my guy "best" friend though i was going to mess with him. *yuck* been there done that move on!

I can't believe my dentist won't pull the stupid tooth but will give me a root canal!! Yay, this is gonna be so much fun...not.
I can't believe I was given stupid penicillin for my tooth.
I can't believe how much I hate dentists right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back