Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by DaWacko:
Posted by CSIlev3:
Most CSI fans are teenagers, why doesn't that surprise me?

But here's also us, OLDER fans.

Oh YES!!!! OLDER FANS the ones that are twenty-something, thirty-something etcc.....

We're a lot and growing :lol:

I'm 15. :) Don't feel like it most the time, but unfortunately that's what my birth certificate says.

WOOT WOOT, more 15 year olds here!!!

15 YEAR OLDS WILL TAKE OVER THIS BOARD!!! j.k j.k of course.

and Destiny, i was going off topic of the topic that has already been going off topic..if that makes ANY sense! LOL.

...Charisma...

Posted by Charisma:

^I'm sorry but I'd cry if that would have happen :lol: :lol
...just kidding... But I'm glad it isn't like that even they probably are the biggest agegroup here.

Hi, gregsandersfan. Welcome to the board. Usually it is up to the newest newbie to treat the other members to a round of pizza. ;) But considering where you live, I guess we could try the Wienerschnitzel or some Bratwurst with Sauerkraut. :)

Thanks for your welcome greetings.
In fact I don't like Bratwurst with Sauerkraut :lol:, so we should try the pizza, bon appétite.
I hope there'll be a lot of good talk about CSI!

Posted by Charisma:

and Destiny, i was going off topic of the topic that has already been going off topic..if that makes ANY sense! LOL.

...Charisma...

:lol: *run for it adults* :D seriously its cool fan base is fan base age really is just a number, its the devotion that counts.
In reguards to going off the topic, that was off topic, that went off topic, when it was off topic, i totally understood that, just so long as the off topic is on topic of the off topic i have no problem with the topic, unless the on topic of the off topic is agaist the rules of the board then the on topic of the off topics, topic will be locked down, but i trust that that won't happen on this topic. ;)

Welcome new people!

:D your welcome i majored in confusion as well as other things, and i can even speak somewhat fluent in cat incase Cat shows up. *Meowww, meow* :lol:

Posted by Destiny:
lets "The tonight show" started with guest hosting in 1954,
then in 1957 Jack Paar took over full time until 1962,
at which time Johnny Carson stepped in until 1992,
at which time Jay Leno Took over current.
Total Years from start till now (since it started in Sept of "54" would be About) 50 yrs (so many months) lol
I mis-calculated the numbers and got the (Mistake on it being 47 yrs.) *note to self no calculating on lack of sleep* :lol: *Self to dingbat, ya think..geesh* :lol: :D
REST IN PEACE Johnny Carson
To give your respects there is a thread Johnny Carson Dies at 79.

Posted by Destiny:
:D your welcome i majored in confusion as well as other things, and i can even speak somewhat fluent in cat incase Cat shows up. *Meowww, meow* :lol:
I'm very confuzzled now. But hey! At least you completed your homework! :lol:
Meow, meoww, meoow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back