• No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't The Tonight Show old too?

Thing with L&O is that it has one time slot and they show different version, they like change it. Now they've been showing L&O and probably soon switches to SVU. I just looked at the pics of CI but doesn't look familiar. One reason may be that it airs at 10:05pm on Friday nights and I may be out then. :p And never ever remember to set vcr.

lets "The tonight show" started with guest hosting in 1954,
then in 1957 Jack Paar took over full time until 1962,
at which time Johnny Carson stepped in until 1992,
at which time Jay Leno Took over current.
Total Years from start till now (since it started in Sept of "54" would be About) 50 yrs (so many months) lol
I mis-calculated the numbers and got the (Mistake on it being 47 yrs.) *note to self no calculating on lack of sleep* :lol: *Self to dingbat, ya think..geesh* :lol: :D

LOL lets see for me and my satilite i get east and west coast channels so its like i can watch law and order at 10 pm my time (east) and in 3 hrs, watch CSI NY at 1 am (West coast) :D
Svu Tuesdays 10 pm
Reg Wednesdays 10 pm
CI Sundays 9 pm

Now wait...if it started in 1954, same year when my dad was born..wouldn't it be 50yrs?

2004-1954= 50
Yep your right sorry about that, i misplaced a number in my head didn't think it looked right but thought i was losing my mind :D as you know why :lol:
I will make the add in the change to that post now to stop more confusion lol.

I was wondering " I know I suck in math but since my dad turned 50 in Dec and he is born 1954, wouldnt' that show be also 50 yrs old" :lol: :lol:
We all make typing mistakes...at least I do... I soemtimes answer to English people in Finnish because I happen to listen to FInnish music at the same time :lol:

Posted by Tripp3235:
No original character from the first season remains.
:eek: Is that for the better or worse?

Posted by DaWacko:
I think Simpsons have more seasons behind
Ah, good old Simpsons, how could I forget ;)
But then again, their newer episodes is getting rather disappointing - compared to the earlier ones. 'Oh no NOT LENNY!' :p

Posted by Destiny:
I am a L&O Fan as well (All 3) and i will soon check out the 4th (Trial by jury)
Wow, 3 spin-offs!! I hope that doesn't happen with CSI... But it's strange how you can consider all of them to be good shows... like with CSI, I only like the original one. I was going to check CSI: Miami out, until I realised that they killed off Tim Speedle. With CSI:New York, I started watching the first episode, and I never finished it ;)

If I was to get a season of Law & Order, should I get the first season, the newest season or somewhere in the between?

Posted by Destiny:
L&O Criminal Intent has Goren and Eames as partners, and Deakins is the captian, Carver is the ADA.
CI's opening: "In New York City's war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the detectives of the Major Case squad. These are their stories."

I just checked and they'll start to show L&O:CI for the very first time in March, when they finish original's 13th season. They've translated show's name in Finnish, and I know it's right but still pretty amusing :p Criminal Intent would have been so much cooler :p

Exactly i'm 26 goin' on 27 in a few period of time. I think CSI is a show that attracts people from all ages.

Ha..In my family, it's the sisters that watch it. My youngest sister (21) started watching it. She is a huge George Eads fan. Then my other sister (24) started watching it after she had a dream about Grissom and then she got me hooked on it.

And the best part, the younger sister is coming up next weekend and she's bringing her season one dvd's with her...We're an obsessed family.

off topic for a sec.*
i saw a commercial for that show MacGyver you guys were talking about before coming out on DVD sets. LOL when did THAT show come out?

in my house, it`s me and my little brother [10] that watch CSI. occasionally it`s also my dad [56]. my mom hates it like she hates Fear Factor...she doesn`t like seeing the dead bodies and blood.

...Charisma...

i'm only 12 :D.. but i am totally obsessed with this show. i AM more obsessed with Crossing Jordan and 24 though. i've only been watching CSI since like.. January of '04.. and i saw the last probably 10 episodes of the 4th season. but then again, i only saw 3 episodes of Crossing Jordan before i became obsessed with it. then i watched CSI seasons 1-3 STRAIGHT in the first week of summer '04. i had NO life for that week! :lol:

and i REALLY like Law and Order: SVU.. i've been hooked on that show ever since the cult episode. I like Olivia the best.. i think shes a good agent.

Posted by Charisma:
off topic for a sec.*
i saw a commercial for that show MacGyver you guys were talking about before coming out on DVD sets. LOL when did THAT show come out?

MacGyver was aired in US 1985-1991 :D

Hehhe..they made some comment to MacGyver in Stargate... hehe

Posted by Charisma:
off topic for a sec.*
If you mean off the orginial topic we didn't that along time ago, and the orginial poster didn't have a problem with it, or did you mean you were going off topic the already off topic subject? cause i think were already doing that.

Anyone else now confused raise your hand? *raises hand*
Dang confused myself agains :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back