How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PB is now showing in the UK a week or two behind the US which is really unusual. Most shows in the UK run from start to finish, without any breaks. American shows are shown later over here but generally run without any breaks. So PB is not on every week which is annoying.

Liffy - watching PB for Wentworth worked for me :lol: but then they ruined the show :mad: Lucky I have another ship which is canon ;)

Natty - it is a shame that you are missing PB. Sky did the same with Lost. Its as if they don't like to risk taking a chance on a new show then snap it up when it is successful.

Hello,
I'm Cecily and I am from Italy. I started reading this board about two years ago.
In CSI: NY I like in particular the interaction between carachters: they're more real than in the other CSIs.
I don't write a lot because I think my english is awful, but you guys are great! :)

Nope you are definatly not the only Italian, Welcome Cecily ;)....

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Brazil
owlki

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000
Snowbird
luvingmyHoratio

Chile, South America
Ruth

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess
Joaninha

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia
Britta

Hungary
Cathwarfan

Ireland
Ceindreadh
Stardust1989

Italy
Orison
Cecily

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona ;))

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe
Gaelen (Currently in Namibia, AKA Messermonroe;))

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi
CSISenna

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel
Kiwi_girl

Portugal
CSI_Dani

Romania
Lorelai

Sebia
milena

Singapore
Lessien_Tinuviel
spikegal

Solvakia
Carolina

South Africa
althea

Spain
Poison girl (PG)
lunadeagosto
Hormiga
Rtelgeuse
vas NYPD

Sweden
NinaM
SvartaBaskern

The Philippines
chaostheory08
mulder8scully5
peewee_sal
ranma
Cara1090

UK
nattybatty55
Kat1974
silencer
Twinkletoes
jendai
Fruitbat (FB)
Bella363
gypsy
Joolz
Dawni
bumble_bee89
faith666
Macslady
Elsie
LeanneUK
Msgirl
Newyorklover
Gaby
grssom89
Danistheman
HC_4_my_birthday
Thegluups

Total= 86

The mention of Italy has really given me a craving for Italian pizza (not the pizza hutt stuff - the traditional Italian ones!) yum! :)

We have representatives from pretty much every corner of the world don't we? I think all the continents are pretty much covered - minus antarctica though if by some chance CSI:NY shows there - I'd be mighty surprised :lol:

Hi. I'm french.
In France we are quite in the middle of season 3 (on wednesdays at nine). CSI:NY is very successful here even more than the other 2 shows. :)
Unfortunately, the channel that plays CSI shows doesn't respect the order of the episodes (for example we had episode 315 before 314 and episode 305 didn't air at all!!).
Thanks to internet I've been able to see all season 3 and season 4 episodes and that's great!
(sorry for my english :( )

CSI:NY is very successful here even more than the other 2 shows
Really? I think that's the first time I've heard something like that. Here, in Spain, the two firsts shows are way more successful. For example, Tele 5, the channel that broadcast the three series, always schedule them on the same day (monday) and following one of the orders below:
1. CSI
2. CSI:MIAMI

1. CSI:
2. CSI:NY

1. CSI:MIAMI
2. CSI:NY

As you can see, CSI:NY comes in second place, which means late at night. It's wonderfull seeing that it's not the same in France.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Hi everyone,

Lots of work, a cold (well in fact a long cold that came back because I can't stay at home instead of going to work), and holidays kept me away. So I'm trying to catch up.

yas_NYPD said:
Hey, Rtelgeuse , just wanted you to know that today I bought the CSI:NY'book Muerte en invierno. If it weren't for you, I would have missed it! I'm going to start reading right now, how exited!

yas
Hey! Glad you found it! I liked it! It's very easy reading and keeps you till the end of the book alert!. I found some more at Amazon.co.uk, but will have to wait till payday! LOL!

^^Hey, I bought the Spanish translation of "Dead of Winter" like a couple of weeks ago but at the Fnac, looks like each one of us bought it in a different place lol But I haven't read it yet, I have a pile of books to read first, maybe the writers' strike will be helpful with this.
Hey! Don't miss it! I also buy a lot at FNAC here in Madrid, I usually go to the one in Callao. But as I'm always in a hurry, I took the decision of buying it on its website and go to Callao to pick it up.

The closer Fnac I have is at la Cañada, in Marbella, about 100 km from here. Carrefour and El Corte Ingles are closer, but Carrefour has more shops, so if I'm driving for an hour to get there I like to spend more time shopping, that's why I bought them there.
Poison_girl, have you tried buying them through the website?

Btw, visit also http://www.casadellibro.com/, you won't regret. You can also buy through their website, and you can find original versions.

Cheers!

I've had a few bad experiences with on-line purchases (still waiting a mug, two books and my flaming new mp3), so I rather drive and buy than paying for something may never be delivered. Also I get to se some friends, so not bad at all.

Liffy said:
minus antarctica though if by some chance CSI:NY shows there - I'd be mighty surprised
Would be pretty cool though :p

I have a question about the CSI books: Do those of you who watch the show in English like reading the books in your own language. I bought one once and I stopped reading because everybody 'sounded' odd in Dutch? :rolleyes:

Natty I was totally hypnotized by your avvie...WOW :eek:...I love it, that one of the sexiest ones I've ever seen... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back