How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the UK dvds released earlier than the US one's? Maybe they are just not done with the commentaries or some extra stuff when they release it in the UK?
That's partically true. Whilst the US version sells it as a box set, the UK version part 1 comes out halfway through the season and the box set comes out together with part 2, way after the US version somes out with its box set. If that's the case, there should be no reason why the commentaries aren't on the second set since it comes out way after the US version.

Just google and try to find the solution for your player - in my case it was a simple matter of opening the disc tray, punching in a code on the remote and closing the tray again.
Lucky you - I had to send mine to samsung and pay hundreds for it. grr :mad:

I mean I cried myself to sleep when I realized my dvd's didn't have the commentary for the Trapped episode
We've got the same region discs right? Since you're in CT. Urgh, our discs had NOTHING. Probably even LESS than the UK version (if that's even fathomable). I had to live with AZ giving us a tour of the new set :eek: (Any news on when S3 is going to his us? in 2 years maybe? 3?) :eek:

(Any news on when S3 is going to his us? in 2 years maybe? 3?)

I bought a few seasons off from the Loot website I don't know if you have heard of it Gaelin and the last time I checked on Loot season 3 part 1 cost a whopping R524.00 I kid you not its a huge ripoff rather wait until around January it should be cheaper then.

^Yikes, that's a total ripoff (even though if I had the money I'd totally buy it since it fuels my addiction and nothing more). :lol:

Wouldn't it be great if the eps actually aired together all over the world? We wouldn't be sitting here groaning about having to watch Season 3 whilst the US/Canada are on 4 already. Now if only that *could* actually happen.

i got my CSI:NY season 3 part 2 from Tesco for like...15 quid

i was well chuffed!
still am, the joys of watching 'Snow Day' over and over...
*dances*

Gaelen
Wouldn't it be great if the eps actually aired together all over the world? We wouldn't be sitting here groaning about having to watch Season 3 whilst the US/Canada are on 4 already. Now if only that *could* actually happen.

That would be awesome and I wouldn't have to avoid the spoiler thread like its the plague or something :lol:

bumble_bee89 said the joys of watching 'Snow Day' over and over...
*dances*

bumble_bee89 you really know how to make a girl feel sorry for herself!! :lol: We only watched Raising Shane episode here LAST WEEK !!! :mad:

^^Yeah yeah, thank goodness I've already watched Snow Day or I'd totally be running around hairless. We only got Raising Shane last week around here and it doesn't pass fast enough.

althea, do you remember there was a promo channel on DSTV that showed all 3 CSIs every night? That gave me my New York fix! Sadly they only showed from S1 to S2. I want that channel back!

^Nat! You lucky evil bum! The DVDs are no where near out here and we haven't even gotten thru the third season yet!

Sooo happy i watch it early that is far to long to wait...
I would die waiting till then and 5ive are nearing end of reruns on S3 so that will be over soon, i might have to cry.

^okay so you get S4 in feb/march? Well that's just so not fair!!! :mad:

I would die waiting too...AND I'm spoiler free. Just my luck :lol:

Oh yeh I forgot you were Sf, I can remember your 'moaning' in the DL thread :lol:

Have you seen any of S4 clips like the DL Story on YT... or have you resisted???:)

^I've actually seen all of the season 4 episodes sweetheart :) So I'm technically not behind :D It's just different when you're watching it on TV. :lol: (though...no ads is REALLY lovely)

Dawni - If you have the channel, FiveUS have just started Season 1 on Sunday nights 10pm. This will hopefully last us till really close to the start of Season 4.

Has anybody watched the S4 episodes on CBS Innertube? I have tried to watch one episode but it keeps sticking.

I love FiveUS :D CSI sundays what an invention!

Liff I thought you'd seen the eps :)

OK its a new page and I realised that I haven't posted the list so.....

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Brazil
owlki

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000
Snowbird
luvingmyHoratio

Chile, South America
Ruth

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia
Britta

Hungary
Cathwarfan

Ireland
Ceindreadh
Stardust1989

Italy
Orison

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona ;))

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe
Gaelen (Currently in Namibia, AKA Messermonroe;))

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi
CSISenna

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel
Kiwi_girl

Portugal