How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddrick

buddrick Dead on Arrival

ROCK ON CANADA!!!!

2. althea

althea Lab Technician

Off the csi topic for just a bit apologies to the English rugby supporters but WE WON THE WORLD CUP the partying over here has been amazing!

3. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

haha, thanks...the partying over here was pretty crazy

i saw loads of grown men crying into their beers....SAD!

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^lol

Happy birthday althea

5. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I'm from the UK. I was gutted the England lost the world cup, but it was good to get to the final. It was funny seeing Gordon Brown with a face like thunder right at the beginning when all the players walked out. LOL.

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm from the UK. Can't wait to get s4 in March, though I've already read a few Mac-related spoilers. Thought I'd try to stay spoiler free this year. It didn't work. Oh well.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Another UK sporting post- What has happened to us! Poor Hamilton!!

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

thanks nattybatty55 i am as bummed out that hamilton didn't win :(

9. CSI_NY_Addict

CSI_NY_Addict Victim

Hi there!

I am from Germany.

But I do only watch the show in its original... German synchro is THE worst ever... Always makes me gag... The voices are totally :eek: ... And I sometimes really have to laugh out loud when I do hear what they actually make them say :rolleyes: ... Knowing the original text, it is somewhat of a comedy show here, reagrding the way they translate the original text! :lol:

10. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

Hey, nice to have another German around here. :)

I totally agree with you on the synchro, it is indeed awful and the main reason why I don't watch NY on TV. It is just not the same without Danny's accent. ;)
    And you are right, sometimes it seems as if they don't even try to stay close to the original text. :rolleyes:

And Happy Birthday althea; I hope you have a great one :D

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

buddrick, please don't post the same thing multiple times in a row--it can be considered spamming. Thank you!

It's great to see all these non-U.S. fans of the show here! How did you guys come to find the show? Are you fans of all the series, or just CSI: NY?

12. kiwifan

kiwifan Witness

Just think, in 4 more years we'll have to go through it all over again in our own backyard!! Ah well.

I can't wait either - I'm trying to remember when it Season 3 started this year, coz no doubt it will be about the same time next year.
    I'm at the other end of the country to you - in Queenstown.

Top, I've always been a fan of CSI, I can't remember how I got into it! So there was no question of me watching the others when they started up. I have to admit, I don't enjoy Miami quite as much, and that's the one that's on at the moment here, but NY is now my favorite. I think Mac Taylor has something to do with that!! :devil:

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I'm from Manila, Philippines.

I used to be a CSI follower but stopped around S3 or S4. When I heard Gary Sinise was onboard for NY, that's when my obsession started and so I googled for forums :D

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

TOP41 regarding your question I'm not fan of all the series but i have watched some episodes from CSI:LV and Miami.
    I became a fan when i could finally watched an episode of NY and recording it ( i couldn't watch the show at the time AXN was airing it) . I wanted to eatch it because i have followed Melina's career on tv (Due South,Providence) and i adore her!! Besides Peter Lenkov is part and i love that guy. My favorite french canadian besides of Roy Dupuis :D

and did i say i love spoilers????? hehe

BTW my rugby team is Los Pumas and we celebrate the bronce medal. Yay!!!!! Hundreds of people at the airport waving and celebrating that tonight when they've just arrived!!! :D

Forgive my English grammar (it sucks i know)

15. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Woo! Anothe New Zealander over here! Lived here all my life!
    It's great to see some other New Zealanders around here. I was beginning to think that I was the only one! :lol: Any of you guys from Hamiltron 'city of the future' (Hamilton)?

Top I was about....9 (I think?) when I first saw the show (now I'm 13) and I loved it! I was the original CSI though. Then the following week I saw NY, and I loved it! Been a fan ever since!

Agreed. I was going for england in the final. Damnit they lost! And as for NZ losing to the French......*mumbles*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.