How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hello! i'm Debbie from Argentina. I can't live without spoilers even if we are not so far behind and in AXN we are watching S2(monday to friday) and S3(only thursday) reruns so i guess i'll get season 4 when S3 finishes

And i'm SMAcked!!! :D

Besos a todos!!!
    Debbie

2. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

As previously mentioned in many posts, I'm from good old Australia. There used to be a few more from Aus - crankyjulz and carlz, but they seem to have disappeared throughout the year, as have many American NY fans. Anyone know where Feenx went?

We stopped halfway through S3, supposedly returning later in the year. It's halfway through October damnit, how much later can you get unless they double up eps and go through xmas hols.

Some stations here are showing shows right after they air in the US. House, Supernatural, Heroes etc, but not New York, oh no, they treat the show like absolute shit and it's not worthy of being on air.

I'm just glad I can get S3 on ebay now. By the time I get my set sometime in the next few weeks, I'll end up seeing the whole series by the time they finally air it.

3. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

Ni lagi sorang orang Malaysia!! :D :D Translation: Here's another Malaysian!! :D :D

The next season is due on April? Woah :eek: Well,patience is a virtue... :rolleyes: :)

4. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I'm from Portugal.

Here, on AXN, as other people said already, CSi:NY season 2 is airing from Monday to Friday. Just at a time when I'm at school, so I can't watch it. Other than that, couldn't find anywhere else airing it, at least at a time I can watch it.

Season 3 ended on AXN on August 21st already, however I don't know when they plan to start airing season 4

5. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Count me in!

I'm from the Philippines!

CSI:NY rocks!

6. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Hi there! *waves*

I'm from Italy and I'm the one that can give you the right pronunciation of the name "Carmine Giovinazzo"... :lol:

We're currently watching S3 here but being a year behind sucks which is why I joined the board. ;)

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^I wonder how he pronounces it himself, if he pronounces it Car-mine I'll cry, even not being Italian... :lol:

Btw, I'm from Spain *waves*

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ He pronounces it in the American way, which is totally different from how we pronounce it so you can start crying... :D

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yeah, I heard him say it in an ad for CSI: NY on ORF and it hurt my ears, and I have almost no idea about the right italian pronounciation. if Im not mistaken you should actually say what its written except for the C at the beggining that is pronounced as K. I wonder wher you put stress however cause I do it the Spanish way :)

10. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Another Brit here. Just been reading some of the posts. I cannot believe that some of you are still on season 2. :O)

11. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I am from The Netherlands. Hi. :)

12. peewee_sal

peewee_sal Civilian

hey philippines calling here. i guess the third to log in. CSI rocks. cerebral man!!!

13. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

Hola!! I've lived in the Middle East my whole life, but im moving back to Barcelona this Christams :D (Which is were i was born)

In the Middle East,Kuwait, they are viewing Season 3. 4 more episodes until the season 4 premier :D :D !!

14. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I'm from Singapore. *waves* We're practically neighbors with Malaysia.

Can't get enough of Flack. He's so awesome! And so, so, so pretty. ;) I hope we don't ever see Devon again though, hehe!

15. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Chalk up another canadien here i luv all 3 CSI's and its true some parts of canada due get to watch the show before the US

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.