How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I've never been. I live in the US, however, I am origionally from England. My Grandma was there over the summer, and loved it. She visited my great Aunt, and loved it. She learned so much about the Maori culture. I got alot of gifts too!!

Guys, back and forth chatter like this needs to go to PMs or an IM chat. Thanks!

I'm from the UK, though I'm moving to Canada soon! I hope by time I move I'll be up to date with all things CSI as I know with the writers strike I'm going to be waiting a long time for the DVD's to be out!

Top41 said:
Guys, back and forth chatter like this needs to go to PMs or an IM chat. Thanks!

Sorry about that Top41, we will be good from now on :D

Welcome to the Non-US Peeps board xxmaybe :D :D
Moving to Canada. I have always wanted to go Canada, UK and US of A. Haven't got that far yet :(

NZGirly said:
Top41 said:

Sorry about that Top41, we will be good from now on :D

Welcome to the Non-US Peeps board xxmaybe :D :D
Moving to Canada. I have always wanted to go Canada, UK and US of A. Haven't got that far yet :(
Why thankyou for having me :D Don't worry, you never know what's around the corner! :) I never thought I'd go to Canada, let alone move there!

I'm just thankful CSI is back on in tne UK, not fair we have to wait so long for each season! Then there's the painful wait for the DVD releases - all I can say is thank God for multiregional DVD players! :D

Yes we shall!!
CSI:NY season 4 doesn't come out in New Zealand until sometime in Feb. Not long to go now! :D :D

hairy0haggis said:
Yeah... you're right DanNSfreak... you're all a bunch of mentalists! Fan-bloody-tastic! It makes me happy to see other crazies out there... and also slightly frightened to leave the house :D

Hiya Alexis, I have a friend in Southhampton called Alxis... it's obviously not you though. I think even my drug fried mind would have picked up on that. Plus she's a TV snob and only watches documentaries... my how I mock her for that. Anyway, I digress... as ever... good to meet you :)
And you NAtty, ya wee bastard ya! I bloody KNEW I was short a couple of pills. What kind of scum of the universe, freakazoid, bafoon, muppet...errr (help me, I'm running out of insults)... steals from a dying woman. It's not big and it's not clever... bit like me :D Anyway, I knew it was you. I had the CSI gang dust down for prints and you can expect Danny at your door any minute with cuffs... and I even tied a bow on his widget for ya. Don't say the HAggis is not good to you! The HAggis is very good to you, the Haggis is not above mocking her own illness to get laughs, the HAggis is quite happy to sit here high as a kite and type absolute bollocks rather that go to bed where she must endure the eternal snoring of the husnad, the HAggis has confused herself by talking in thrid person again. Damn me and my lack of brain cells!

Why thank you! I'm not a TV snob i'll watch anything... but CSI thats a whole different ball game, a league of its own!

xxmaybe welcome to the board! nice to see another UK fan here!

Welcome xxmaybe (again :p). You'll love it in Canada, we're all really nice here :D And you wont have to wait so long for each season when you are in Canada because we get it at the same time (sometimes even slightly before) the US!

WhosLaughingNow said:
Welcome xxmaybe (again :p). You'll love it in Canada, we're all really nice here :D And you wont have to wait so long for each season when you are in Canada because we get it at the same time (sometimes even slightly before) the US!
He he, hi again! :D

*claps* yay! I'm beyond excited to be moving! And the added CSI bonus is icing on the cake! I'll be in my element, I've no patience when waiting for new seasons to start!

I've been to Toronto three times now and everyone was lovely! So I can only expect good things of Vancouver and the rest of Canada! :)

Hey Nzgirly! (and other NZ fans)

I think CSI:NY comes out week after next (SVU finishes Wednesday next week) so CSI:NY should come out week after that. But don't take my word for that.

Kia Ora magicmunchies ! :D

Oh yep. That would make sense!! It should have the starting date on the TV3 website, should really look there lol!

If it starts after SVU I'll be happy! :D

I've been waiting aggges!

I just checked out the starting date... Nothing new. Yet. It still has the date of the season Final :eek:

There's also a little kinda interview thing on there... Just thought I'd copy and paste =]

"In terms of the franchise, CSI: New York was definitely the New Coke for a while, but now everybody's onto it," says Anthony E. Zuiker, an executive producer of unimaginable fortune for having created all three CSIs.

Roughly 16.8 million American viewers are now tuning in to CSI: New York weekly, making it the number five scripted series on American TV. That's up from number 14 during the first two seasons.

"I've been travelling through a lot of airports lately," says Sinise (who plays Detective Mac Taylor), "and I've never gotten so much, 'Hey, man, great show' or 'Love ya, Mac.' Something [has] definitely shifted."

The demands can be gruelling on a weekly drama like CSI: New York, with its movie-style production values and 16-hour-plus shooting days. The show's actors routinely work through the night to get a scene just right, and often sing to each other to pass the time.

Hannah said:

"In terms of the franchise, CSI: New York was definitely the New Coke for a while, but now everybody's onto it," says Anthony E. Zuiker, an executive producer of unimaginable fortune for having created all three CSIs.

Roughly 16.8 million American viewers are now tuning in to CSI: New York weekly, making it the number five scripted series on American TV. That's up from number 14 during the first two seasons.

"I've been travelling through a lot of airports lately," says Sinise (who plays Detective Mac Taylor), "and I've never gotten so much, 'Hey, man, great show' or 'Love ya, Mac.' Something [has] definitely shifted."

The demands can be grueling on a weekly drama like CSI: New York, with its movie-style production values and 16-hour-plus shooting days. The show's actors routinely work through the night to get a scene just right, and often sing to each other to pass the time.

I can't believe Zuiker actually compared CSI:NY to New Coke! :lol: We know what a disaster that one was until Coca-Cola released Coca-Cola Classic. CSI: NY is in no way a disaster. :lol: IMO, it's probably the best of the three franchises. :D

mandy9578 said:I can't believe Zuiker actually compared CSI:NY to New Coke! :lol: We know what a disaster that one was until Coca-Cola released Coca-Cola Classic. CSI: NY is in no way a disaster. :lol: IMO, it's probably the best of the three franchises. :D
A while back I would have argued with you on that one, and said Vegas was the best out of the three. But in the past year or so my opinions have dramatically shifted and NY is coming out on top.

I don't know whether it's because it's the 'youngest' one and storylines/characters are still developing (I'm finding Vegas is getting a little repetitive, I'm learning nothing new & don't get me started on Miami) - but it's definitely miles ahead on the other shows now in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back