How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I'm watching it tarted at 9.35. Its the ep where Flack is making out with his girl friend and the dude trys to rob the apartment. I had a scream and nearly flung the laptop at the TV at that point. And Mac went to London?

Ahh, the famous "Flack, Don Flack," episode!
yeh, that girl of his, Devon, don't worry about it. she disappears thank god! Mac did go to London with Peyton after the season 3 finale. the episode you are watching is "You Only Die Once"

Ahhh awesome I'm so out of this fandom its a joke. Need to buy Season 3 on DVD. OMFG DANNY TEASING FLACK ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND! *dead* and Lindsay and Danny debating about cars <333
Oh I missed my Danny/Lindsay action.

Oh, yeh, when Danny asks Flack if she's got teeth? Oh, it seems like only yesterday!!! I remember the Danny Lindsay scene. I'm not a D/L lover, however, that scene was kinda cute.

hahaha theres the bit with the computers going crazy and theve had to turn off all the power....wtf is that...omfg a downloading jacket? I think I <3 this ep

Ahahaha and Lindsay just found out what made the blue flame on the road. <333 Oh I love her more and more each time I see her lawlz. I do that in the lab at college, I throw my hands up in the air and dance and start singing "I rock, oh yeah who rocks? I rock!"

hahaha! I'm gonna admit, I don't like Lindsay that much, however, I don't dislike her as much as I used too. Ever since Angell came along, I am a total Flack/Angell shipper. You will see why in episode 7: Commuted Sentences!

I'm riveted to this already this is quite sad. Its like there has been a csi ny bug in me sleeping and now it is back with a vengence. I'm just holding out getting my csi miami dvds out now.

I loved the eppy <33 will have to watch csi catch up night tomorrow and catch up on this season so far before its too late to doit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back