How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it's definitely miles ahead on the other shows now in my opinion.

Agreed here =] Las Vegas used to be my favourite too. Then I started watching CSI: New York and it grew on me :p

mandy9578 said:
I can't believe Zuiker actually compared CSI:NY to New Coke! We know what a disaster that one was until Coca-Cola released Coca-Cola Classic. CSI: NY is in no way a disaster. IMO, it's probably the best of the three franchises.

I don't know why but that one just made me laugh :lol:

^^ I agree with you Hannah. Now NY's the only show out of the three I'm gonna bother watching (also Grey's Anatomy is on at the same time as csi hehe)

Hannah said:
but it's definitely miles ahead on the other shows now in my opinion.

Agreed here =] Las Vegas used to be my favourite too. Then I started watching CSI: New York and it grew on me :p
I actually refused to watch NY at first, took me a long time to accept it (lol, look at me like it was some illegitment child or something) - I can't remember what the turning point was, but before I knew it I'd gone out and bought season one and two on DVD and locked myself away with them one weekend, realising what it was I'd been missing! :lol:

magicmunchies said:
^^ I agree with you Hannah. Now NY's the only show out of the three I'm gonna bother watching (also Grey's Anatomy is on at the same time as csi hehe)

I can't believe they would switch Grey's Anatomy to the same time as CSI!!! I love both shows and then they go and do this on me!
And CSI is starting this week in NZ, normally CSI:NY starts on the same week as CSI. That is really werid. Maybe the started SVU late or something

I still watch all three shows. Miami is just too fantastic, story-wise that is. And don't even get me started on Horatio. What is he? Superman? It's just too much! :lol: Vegas is fine by me. NY is definitely my favorite, hands down. Even if you consider it the baby of the three franchises, it has outgrown its siblings IMO. :lol:

Oh poor Louise! :lol: I hate it when TV schedules mess up your enjoyment of TV shows! :lol: I suggest getting a DVR, if you don't want to miss anything at all. :lol:

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I do have a DVR so I will put it to good use!! :D :D
Still I am pretty annoyed right now!!

OK my interbnet broke last week and it still isn't back so i'm at the library! So i'll read your posts fully when I get it back for definate!!

Welcome to the Newbies!

Hey Haggis I got your PM and I undersatnd what you mean ;)

nattybatty55 said:
OK my interbnet broke last week and it still isn't back so i'm at the library! So i'll read your posts fully when I get it back for definate!!

Welcome to the Newbies!

Hey Haggis I got your PM and I undersatnd what you mean ;)

Ehe? What? That was a week ago woman... I could have said anything. I can't remember what I typed on my last post one minute ago let alone one full week ago :rolleyes: I know, I know... Lucky me :D
If it was concerning something sexual and including flack, Danny or Hawks then I stand by that comment... anything else I'll have to take under advisement :lol:
Still though, hurry up and get back... I mean I mock you and love you in equal messures but the ol' board just ain't the same without you :D

Now to quickly wrap up with something to actually do with this thread... errr... anyone else confused by US5's repeat system for CSI NYC and LV at the moment? NO? Just me then. Bugger!
I can't get my head around watching series one on a Sunday, series three (or is it two) on a Friday and now a repeat of the new series before the above mentioned series one. See? You're all confused now arn't you? :devil: Welcome to my world!

They really do mess it up when they show the repeats... i got confused cos my dad watches repeats on Living TV aswell so i was like what series is it on... he was watching LV s1... but then on 5US i think he had later seasons and then NY in the middle... i always seem to turn over and its on was like oooh... "on the job" was on the other nite i was so happy.

Over here they show an episode of New York on a Thursday and repeat it on a Sunday and that's it we never see it ever again :lol: Oh and FYI New York is ending this week here and I am already suffering from major withdrawal symptoms *sobbing* What am I going to do without my Flack and Danny fix *sob* :(

haha! over here they showed for a million times season 2 of NY, on 3 different channels I think..no season 1 though..but I'm watching season 3 on AXN(3rd time) and now two different channels are airing different seasons of Las Vegas.. oh and the first season of Miami ended about 3 weeks ago... of course after season 2 was aired on another channel.. It's crazy in here!

^^ Lucky you the only repeats I get is when I get my boxsets I am waiting impatiently on season 3 to arrive from ebay can't wait to listen to Eddie Cahill's commentary!

althea said:
^^ Lucky you the only repeats I get is when I get my boxsets I am waiting impatiently on season 3 to arrive from ebay can't wait to listen to Eddie Cahill's commentary!
Well worth the wait :D

Okay guys, just checked the TV3 website (New Zealand) Went to see if NY was gonna be on anytime soon aaannnddd.... You can't even get to the link to find out?

New Zealandrs will know what I mean:

When you click on the list of Shows There's only CSI: Crime Scene Investigation! No Miami or NY! :eek:

What the!?!?!?!?!?
that is really weird!!
*checks TV3 website*
OMG!!!! That is not a good sign at all!!
That has only recently done that because when I checked it out like 2 weeks ago or something it had both Miami and New York on the drop box thing.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

First Grey's Anatomy and CSI been on at the same time, now TV3 has no mention of CSI:NY!! :( :( :( :( This is not a good TV year for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back