How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

Hello my fellow non-US peeps! I am a British lass, however, I live in the US. Oh, and I just signed up today!

2. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Welcome HoratioFan4ever. You're a lucky so and so escaping the UK. I currently reserve the right to sulk! At some point... and probably quie soon, I'm going to abbrieviate your name because I spell like a 5 year old. In fact I just checked a spelling with my 6 year old and she just shook her head in disapointment at me :)

Anyway, this place is excellent and full of complete nutters and some bloody nice people too. Hope you like it here.

Hey, if they welcome me... they'll worship you :) Times are hard and standards are low!! I'm kidding (or am I?)

Get yourself away over to the Welcome thread, you can meet a bunch of people from all over the World there... and then feel shame that they speak such good English :D

3. HoratioFan4ever

Well, thanks for the warm welcome!
    I have been living in the US for almost 7 years, and I gotta say, it is quite fun! School is so much easier (you can get away with anything), and their is so much snow right now! however, I do miss jolly old England! Going back in the summer for 6 weeks! yay!

4. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Is that another Scot I see or do my eyes deceve me? XD hi guys I'm from Scotland.

5. HoratioFan4ever

Hello!
    Well, if you are taking about me, I am sad to say that I am English. However, I am Irish, Scottish, and Welsh too! I'm just everything from the great island nation!
    were abouts in Scotland?
    I lived in Cumbria, a few miles from the border. My favourite places to go as a kid were Glasgow and Edinburgh!

6. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Haha I'm from near enough Glasgow, I live about an hour west of it down the river In Helensburgh but no one knows where the hell it is. I'm moving to Edinburgh though in September to start uni.

7. HoratioFan4ever

Hmm, cool. I live in the US now, but I'm going back for the summer. Me and my cousins will probably go to Scotland for some shopping! My Mum wanted me to go to uni back home. However, a little school in Ohio has caught my eye, so I am moving in August. Anyway, what episode are you guys on for season 4?

8. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Um I'm not too sure I've missed them. I was watching my S1 and 2 DVDs while I was sick I caught that damn norovirus going round and just spent like four days straight watching CSI NY and realised just how much I missed it and now my addiction is back with a vengance. Damnit I might end up spending more time on here than I do on the Fall Out Boy Rock boards lol.

9. HoratioFan4ever

Hahaha! I just got over the flu, and I was watching season 2 and 3 for a week straight! I talked to my Grandma, and she said that she had just watched episode 2 of season 4. WOW! I actually am thankful for living in the US! Were on like episode 14, which premiers Feb 6, I think.

10. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

hahahaha I saw the whole of S2 before it aired in the UK because I downloaded it. I know I knoq shoot me for it IDK. But its not as bad as it used to be now, we used to be a year or so behind the Usa but we have caught up.

11. HoratioFan4ever

Eww, a year behind? that sucks! Thats like me and Coronation Street. The Canadians love it, so we get it on the Canadian channel. Problem is, were 9 months behind!!

12. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Hahahaha Corry Norry as we used to call it lawlz. I haven't seen it in years. I'm more of a Hollyoalks person.

13. HoratioFan4ever

I used to love Hollyoaks! If we are really lucky, I can catch it on BBC America once in a while. My best friend, Megg, who is as yankee as they come, loves it!

14. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Hahaha omfg the plot liones at the moment are crazy! Awesome sauce crazy! EEEEEEK 5 mins to the new CSI NY ep! *spazzes just a bit*

15. HoratioFan4ever

5 more minutes? oh. yeh, isn't it like 9:55 over there? Have fun watching it. comment on here as you watch. I want to hear your thoughts on it. Have fun!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.