How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! The list increases day by day, great!! Thanks nattybatty55 for keeping uploading the whole thing!

Rtelgeuse I've a question for you. Did you just said that you buy on amazon? Because there you can actually find anything you want! But I guess you use the french amazon or the US one. So you trust the international shipping? I mean, I've never used the service (inspite it would save me a lot of bidding time) because I'm afraid that the items I ask for could get lost on the road home...

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

I just rememberd! We have a few CSI (not NY though) Board games...Can be ourchased at any whitcoulls near you ;)

Nothing in Madrid and Barcelona? Try living in a lost city in the middle of nowhere... I had to go to Malaga to buy all my dvd's and the book I have.

I don't think Flack's voice is wrong, I like it, maybe because it's the same voice as David Boreanaz...

David Boreanaz? So over that phase :lol: after I saw him on punk'd....Didn't like him much anymore :lol:

I don't think Flack's voice is wrong, I like it, maybe because it's the same voice as David Boreanaz...
I've just read your post and it was like "OMG! It can not be possible!" So I just rushed to my room, took the first CSI:NY dvd I found and played it on the tv in order to listen Flack while talking.

And it's true, Flack=Angel! How can I have missed that out since I'm a Buffy's fan? :eek:

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

^^ It is David Boreanaz's voice, but on the last episodes of Buffy and the whole Angel series. In the beggining of Buffy he had another voice.

David Boreanaz's voice? Didn't realize about that. My problem is I get the image of Ben Stiller.

yas_NYPD, I buy on Amazon UK. It's been 3 years since I started using it, and they work really well. They send it through Royal Mail or a mailing service, and no problem. I must have a closer look then, to find some merchandising.

What I have found is the book 'CSI:NY Muerte en Invierno' on El Corte Inglés. Easy reading and nice!

I'm from Scotland. Well, technically, from Orkney, and for some reason, they belive the Isles aren't part of Scotland. LOOK AT THE MAP, PEOPLE! Ahem. So anyway, they're repaeating S3. In fact, I was watching it on Tuesday, and it was 'Ride In' I was watching, so hopefully, it won't be long til S4. They're showing CSI: Miami S5 *shudder* so that will have to do for now. (No offence meant to you CSI:Miami fans out there)

Well, here, in Spain, S3 is being reaired, too. We (and by "we" I mean "I") are specting the 4th season, being lucky, after Christmas and only on digital tv.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Yas, do you know when will it beguin? I've been looking to see if there is any information about it but I couldn't find it.

And Rtelgeuse, I have that book, just finished it last week, to be more exact, but I found it at Carrefour. Also bought there all my Dvd's. Right now is the only ny book translated.

Yas, do you know when will it beguin?
poison girl, it's not really about information, I guesed it by speculations. Last year, about four or five months after CBS aired the 3th season, AXN (I think that was the channel) aired that season here, in Spain. I know it because by the summer, I've already seen the whole season three os spanish (no subtitle).

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

I'm from France and England ... England is pretty good for NY but France is terrible ... it never airs NY on a regular basis, and the episodes aren't in the correct order either ...

well, it would sure be easier for me passport wise ( ... )... lets go for england then, since I watch csi in english ...

we should make a new language too .. it would be something like Les CSI a New York ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back