How do you feel about Lindsay?

There was no reprieve whe Sara joined the Vegas team...Not that I'd want to compare the two characters.
Oh, c'mon...Holly Gribbs (that was her name, right? :lol:) was there for like a day and nobody liked her anyway LOL :devil:

Oh poor Holly, at first I wan't sure if that was Grissom's sick way for flirting with her...So what, you think Danny shouuld have free reign to intiate/haze Linday as he pleases? (DL shippers don't get any ideas...I know how you think)

^No, Danny was a shit to her in the beginning and she should have put him in his place right away rather than whining at him, "My name is Lindsay!" That's not going to get her any respect. I think I would have respected her a lot more if she had told him to stick it where the sun don't shine with the nickname or something like that.

Aw, she got back at him with the comment of the Walrus video being his 30th B-day party. Anyway I was being sarcastic with that last post.

But hey, That's just my opinion. You love her, good for you. Really. We don't have to fight over it, we can coexist in peace as far as I'm concerned - what do you say? :)

Same with me. I would never call this fighting. Look we are exchanging opinions, aren´t we?

Bra-vo. Everyone has every right to hate Lindsay, just don't do it 'cos liking her would be a "treason" to Ferlito - specially when she's the one who wanted to leave.

Here we are: I already explained myself in my last post. I don´t mind repeating it.
I guess we all agree in the point that Aiden and Lindsay are very different characters. This is just why I suppose liking Aiden and Lindsay could be kind of contradiction.

Alexx, this will never happen to me - nevertheless I have no other choice than to respect that. :)

Sorry I didn´t ask: May I call you Alexx?

Here we are: I already explained myself in my last post. I don´t mind repeating it.
I guess we all agree in the point that Aiden and Lindsay are very different characters. This is just why I suppose liking Aiden and Lindsay could be kind of contradiction.

Not really. I mean, Danny and Flack are nothing alike, and I love both characters. That's like saying you can't like both apples and oranges because they're different, which doesn't make any sense at all. There's no reason people can't like both characters.

Not really. I mean, Danny and Flack are nothing alike, and I love both characters. That's like saying you can't like both apples and oranges because they're different, which doesn't make any sense at all. There's no reason people can't like both characters.

Amen. I still don't understand why liking Aiden automatically means you can't like Lindsey. How boring would it have been if they had made Lindsey just like Aiden?

Detective Burn, I really wouldn't worry about forming an oppinion about her until you DO see the second season. Or else either way you might be disappointed.

Ouch. I think I can cut this tension with a knife! Or a spoon. But, you don't really 'cut' with spoons do you? Whatev. XD

Just a random comment on the whole Lindsay situation: I liked her a bit more last week ^^ Hopefully she'll continue to work on my angstiness. That would make me happy.

I hope I didn't come across as being angsty in my last post. I just won't want someone to put their foot in their mouth, because I've done that, and it's not fun.

^ Don't worry. It's a discussion that's bound to be heated. We people's are passionate about our CSI's, whether they happened to be named Lindsay or Aiden... or Danny... :devil:

And I hope you don't think my comment was directed specifically at you, 'cause tension's just in the air ^^ I blame CBS for all my problems!! (catch the sarcasm and don't beat me with my own limbs...:lol:)

Back