House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all we talked about today. The most said/laughed about quote? "Oh, you miss Stacy too?"

I now officially got ALL of my friends hooked on House. Way to go! And like 20-80% Of people in my classes watch House. Who knew, 7th graders at that? BTW, can I use your BadHouse avvie? Please?

did you notice the similarity in the beginning of this epi, and the NY epi "Wasted"? The whole sick-model-on-the-catwalk-collapses thing. Deja vu.
You were struck by that too? I kept expecting Mac Taylor and Stella to stroll out and secure the crime scene :D I was sure she was dead until they cut to the opening and I realized I was watching my other favourite show :) And (for any grey's anatomy fans) I was struck by the similar diagonoses I was like wow all my favourite shows jammed into one...this is exciting!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Another cracker of an episode :D, the main patient dignosis was a bit wow and I now wonder the kid was a bit messed up what with her Dad and all

Hugh was awesome yet again, was an Emmy wining performance like every other ;), showing the pain that House was going through and us seeing the actual scar was :eek:, mind you it wasn't much a scar more like half his leg had been chewed by a shark!

Cuddy was fab and glad she tricked House into what she gave him, also Foreman looking out for House. Glad that Cameron told on the Dad, btu she went a bit S1 when she asked House if she was in trouble

PMSL at the House/Wilson MRI scene, brilliant and powerful scene at the end. Also yay for Clinic scene again

Cracking eppy :D

i loved this episode (like every other one) but i hate how they keep taking a week off here a month off there on the schedule! they need to start playing it regularly! it is driving me NUTS! okay rant over, this definetly had some really good acting in it.

SPOILERS:
i really enjoyed the guy with the sympethy pregnancy (breasts and all) and loved when he said to that his problem was personal and would only talk to house, then opened his shirt to show why "it's personal".
i didn't really like the super model stuff though. at least house's comments on how hott he thought the 15 year old "girl" was. but it was alright and i am glad that cameron ratted the dad out.

my favorite sceen of all this episode was durring houses MRI.
Dr. Wilson: (over a microphone) House, this is God.
House: Look, I’m a little busy right now. Not supposed to talk during these things. Got time on Thursday?
Dr. Wilson: Let me check. Oh, I got a plague! How about Friday?
House: I’ll have to check with Cameron.
Dr. Wilson: Oh, that…she always wants to know why bad things happen. Like I’m going to come up with a new answer this time.
Dr. Cuddy: House!
House: Quick, God! Smite the evil witch!
:lol: :lol:that was great! :lol: :lol:

and last but never least (there always seems to be more after you post) anyways, the make up and stuff done on house's thigh was really well done. it really did look like a chunk of his thigh was gone! so hats off to them.

*Tinkerbell's Edit* please ensure you leave a spoilor space or use the spoilor UBB code when you post spoilors. Thank you. :)

^^ i absolutely loved that part! it is so nice to see them getting back to their normal selfs!

and as much as i love that part, nothing is better than the "oh, you miss stacey too?" line, way too perfect! :lol:

GilandSara said:
BTW, can I use your BadHouse avvie? Please?

are you talking about mine?

I can't believe House isn't going to be on until MARCH 7th!!! I am about up to here with Fox and there wierd scheduling things, I really don't think they appreciate House... only American Idol. :mad:

I can't wait 12 days, urgggggg!!!

I found a video clip online this morning, someone put together for The Season 1 DVD. I know this is old, but it's like a promo video for the Season 1 DVD, it's pretty cool by my standards. Check it out here if you want...

CSIFAN1985

Defibrillators will fly? :lol:Thanks for the clip CSIFAN1985.

Mmmmm...I think you're gonna kill me,but I agree with Wilson about House & Stacy...

Talking of another thing,I've got a complaint about "House",maybe it's just me but I'm noticing lots of montage mistakes.
I mean,in last ep,the girl's hair was cut for the brain proof but next shots her hair was as long as before.
In "Distractions" Wilson gave House a glass full of water but next shots was half empty.
In "Need to know" House was thoughtful before talking to Stacy and he was wearing a dark blue shirt but when he talked to her he was wearing a light one,he wore the dark one the day later.
In "Failure to communicate" House is talking to Stacy in the airport,she's tapping in her laptop,and she has a pen,in one shots she's holding it with her teeth,in others is behind her ears,in others it isn't...
Sure it's me being a maniac,but I think they should be more careful with these small details. :rolleyes:

hehe loved the House video - very dramatic! lol. I absolutely love House MD, House being my favourite character of course! :) x-x-x

Hormiga said:
Defibrillators will fly? :lol:Thanks for the clip CSIFAN1985.

Mmmmm...I think you're gonna kill me,but I agree with Wilson about House & Stacy...

Talking of another thing,I've got a complaint about "House",maybe it's just me but I'm noticing lots of montage mistakes.
I mean,in last ep,the girl's hair was cut for the brain proof but next shots her hair was as long as before.
In "Distractions" Wilson gave House a glass full of water but next shots was half empty.
In "Need to know" House was thoughtful before talking to Stacy and he was wearing a dark blue shirt but when he talked to her he was wearing a light one,he wore the dark one the day later.
In "Failure to communicate" House is talking to Stacy in the airport,she's tapping in her laptop,and she has a pen,in one shots she's holding it with her teeth,in others is behind her ears,in others it isn't...
Sure it's me being a maniac,but I think they should be more careful with these small details. :rolleyes:

I though a few people would get a kick out of it.

As far as the mistakes go, man you all have great eyes, I can never catch that stuff. I guess I don't pay to much attention to that stuff until I have seen everything I missed in an episode. Like i just started noticing how Hugh pronounces some words, alomost like he annuciates some words. I can tell what words might be more difficult than others for Hugh to say without bringing his English accent into it. It kind of funny. But now that you brought up the mistakes, now I am going to have to go back to the last two and see if I can catch the goofs you're talking about. I mean it took me almost 9 months to find a goof in Grave Danger with Nick and his crime scene markers, but that's another thread. But anyway, I'll have to go check those out now.
Ok, I noticed the Hair thing in Skin Deep, I was wondering about that the second time watching it. It didn't make any sense, unless her hair was meant to look that way because it was all wrapped in the bandage. :confused: :confused:

:) :)CSIFAN1985

The accent thing you said about HL remembered me an interview with Jay Leno where he said that the most difficult thing of playing House was the accent and that he has big problems pronouncing the "R",he said that he couldn't say "federal court order" with american accent.

I noticed the Stacy's pen goof in "Failure to communicate". It was really obvious because usually I can't pick these things out.

GilandSara said:
Yeah, CSI Grissom. Please? Maybe I can wait for a while to use it if you let me, but please? Is's so....Bad House.

:lol:, i could ask you the same thing, i love crossing jordan, so can i join you!? you can use it all you want, i was acutally planing on changing it because i have had it for over like two weeks now, so it must be old! :lol:

i having such a hard time this season because the schedule is so off, it is not regular so i get major house withdrawls! :D

and guys dont forget, hugh is on letterman tonight!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

That was a sweet video, thanks CSIFAN1985 , so dramatic with the best clips of Season 1 :D I can't live for very long without regular doses of House's humour and drama :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back