House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're teacher borried you're season 1 dvd's of house, that is kind of wierd.

Countdown: 1 hour, 20 minutes and 38 seconds left

Can't wait to watch the new episode...I can record it on my computer with Media Centre (kinda like tiVo) so I can watch it anytime...thank god or else I would never get any homework done between CSI, House and Greys Anatomy!. Anyways thanks all for the welcome much appreciated up here in the snowy confines of western Canada

Hmm, a new episode is on for us Aussies tonight. :D i'm loving the new season. I really just don't like Stacy, tho. She's a bit of a one dimensional character. So's Cameron. I love Cuddy, she's awesome. :D

Re: House MD-Feb 14, Spoilers included!!!!!

Wow will I be the first to report on the episode last night. Ok well if I am cool!!! First of all like I put in the subject line I can't leave out things so there are spoilers for this episode in my post.
So I was at dinner until 8:15 Central time and that is when House is on. Anyway, so watied until after 9 when it was over to watch it. I loved, loved, loved it. Now I have only seen 5 episodes so far this season, so this one was one of the best I have seen so far. Now I know people will disagree with me, but like I said I have missed all but 5 episode of season 2. So I loved the lecture hall scene with House and Wilson, that was hillarious, Wilson telling House to get a hooker anything :lol: :lol:. Once again Hugh put on a great performace in the episode where it counted. He played the episode very well, I was so excited to see this episode, and it was worth it to wait for my tape to get done. The shower scene showed up, and House hallucinating, now that was funny. Cameron's reaction to that was great. Of course they leave you hanging to the end as to what House took. That was great. The Maggot scene was not as horrible as I thought it would be. It was pretty much just like watching an episode of CSI at that point. Oh man and when they woke the kid up, man I had to turn that part down, so my parents didn't think I was torturing someone in my room. Man I am going to go home tonight and watch this one again. It was an excellent episode, one of the best of the season. Hugh has said in many articles that he thinks he is not a good actor, I don't believe that one bit. I think he is an awsome actor. Yay, I can't wait for the special Monday episode next week. Whoohooo, I love this show, and I thank all the members in this thread for turning me on to House. Thanks guys ;) ;) :D

CSIFAN1985

Oh yeah, I forgot, I read yesterday that Hugh will be on Letterman on February 24th. So tune in for that one.

CSIFAN1985

Cat said:
Hmm, a new episode is on for us Aussies tonight. :D i'm loving the new season. I really just don't like Stacy, tho. She's a bit of a one dimensional character. So's Cameron. I love Cuddy, she's awesome. :D
Cat, I love Cuddy too! In the UK, we've had the first few episodes of season 2 and it's just so good. I've just got season 1 on dvd so I can catch up on some of the episodes I missed. Can't wait! :D

Last night's ep was very good. A lot of info to digest,but that was ok. Once again, House saves the patient. I think last night's ep was the most outrageous way to treat a patient to date.

Best parts: House gets even with tattletale :D
House in a towel :p

LOVED the eppy, best bits were

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

- the lecture scene with House/Wilson, possibly the funniest scene in S2, love the disguise

- House getting high

- Cuddy/House banter at the beginning of the eppy

- House coming out of the shower and Cameron talking to him in the shower room

and many other scenes as well, hell the damn epiosde :lol:

No one has mentioned the end!!!!! I mean the last 30 seconds when House opens the door to his apartment and there stands a (OMG I can't even say it, it is sooooo juicy)
I was out of my seat when I saw that. :D :confused: :cool: :eek: :devil: :( :lol: :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :)

I thought it was a great, great epi! One of my favorites this season. Spoilers
-
-
-
-
I, like everyone above, loved the lecture hall scene. I loved when he laughed really, really loud. And the disguise - he looked like a truck driver! :lol: (To those of you that are/know truck drivers - that is a compliment!) The Slurp-n-Gulp line killed me. Also loved him lying on the floor, using a book as a pillow.

My only complaint was this: now that Stacy is gone, I wish they would let it rest. I hope we aren't going to be hearing the "You let the love of your life get away!" line in every future ep.
Hugh Laurie is beyond genius. A Golden Globe doesn't do him justic. They need to erect a statue for that man!

BTW, can anyone recommend a screencap site for House MD? One to make banners/avatars?

Don't forget that House will be on - Monday February 20th instead of Tues.

Hugh will be on Letterman Feb. 24th

Last night episode was AWSOME! it had one of the better cases so far. Does anyone know of any REALY good house sites? i have found a few that i like but none that are really good. can someone please help me? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back