House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

^^ Oh, yeah housemd-guide is a great site :cool:

Ready for some other :p :p pics?
"I like my t-shirts" - so do we, so do we :D
Whaddayasayin??!

Errr ... OK. Rat ... dog ...well, a dog is bigger (symbolism anyone? :lol:), it barks (House does, in his own way) ... House needs someone (Wilson) to clean the droppings from his cage :D juuuust like a dog. Well, if you ask me, the dog is a symbol of House :lol:

nooooooo evil spoiler boxes!! *muust not look must not look must not look*

ooooo piccies *must look must look must look*
loving all the hottness up in here thanks for the pics

^ not a fan of spoiler boxes huh? :lol: sorry. i am :p

wub pic hotness... the second one looks like "Huh?" lol

Well, some think that steve represents Stacy sooooo does that mean he's moving on? :lol: yeah kinda obvious now... so a dog...wonder who will represent the dog... *gg* thats my two cents

normally yes i love spoilers but i have already been spoiled on certain aspects ofcsi and made a pact with my sis that i won't get spoiled on House fell bad for me :(

Steve is House's rat, right?? the one he found at Stacy's house???, but when did he name him Steve??? the same episode he found him in the house??? :confused:
what episodes does Steve appear in???

I love Hugh's blue eyes :eek: :eek: Love the piccies :D, thanks :)

I believe House found Steve in the episode Hunting in the second season. I'm not sure if that was the same episode he named him in or not. Its been a while.

That's the same episode alright :)
House tells Stacy "I named you rat" while trying to catch 'Steve McQueen' by stuffing Cumadin (sp?) pills inside cheese bits :D

grssom89 ok then, ill go easy on the spoiler boxes for you :D

ooohhh yes, steve mcqueen :lol: love that lil rat. yes im a fan of rodents :p soo cute.

pills inside cheese bits? wow i never knew that. i got to watch my dvds again :lol:

thankies for the hoott pics ;) a fan after my own heart :lol:

^^I liked last night's eppy. Especially the last scene--where House invited Cuddy to the play? I am a definite Huddy fan. also, you can tell that Chase & Cameron are going to get back together. ;)
The case was unique and intriguing, as always. I would give the eppy a solid A if we were grading it.

peanut said:
also, you can tell that Chase & Cameron are going to get back together. ;)
Hmmmm ... I'm not too sure about that -Hameron shipper here :D

Chase gives her the flowers, and then he leaves and you can see she is smiling, but I don't think that means "Hey, maybe this could work after all" I mean, she's been messing around with him for too long, and then she dumped him, told him she didn't have feelings for him, so I don't think the smile meant anything ... except "that's sweet!" :) They're back to "friends mode" IMO

Funniest line: "Panty hamster get a spin out its wheel??!!" :lol: :lol:

The comic side of HL is an invaluable asset to the show. He's just incredible.

Did you see the latest article about him in Men's Vogue? The links are on hughlaurie.net
Here 's the article.

If this isn't sex on legs, then I don't know! :p :p

I loved yesterday's episode when at the end House put on reading glasses. He looked so cute in them. :D

:lol: I wub last night's eppie. two words: very funny!

'seriously' :lol: i started remembering Grey's for some reason :p made me laugh...specially the last part :lol: and House and Wilson's talks. roflol

GFreak thanks for sharing. hot indeed ;)

mj0621 said:'seriously' :lol: i started remembering Grey's for some reason :p made me laugh...specially the last part :lol:
LOL hehe me too! I couldn't help thinking of GA when he said that :D

Wilson: "I slept with Cuddy"
House: "Seriously??!!"
Wilson: "HAHA! VERY funny! Meredith?? Meredith, is that you?" :lol: :lol:

Here's some major glasses hottness :eek:

(from episodes 3x15, 3x16 and 3x19)

ETA ....... **** W A R N I N G ****
(Major hottness ahead :eek: :eek:)

New pics from Men's Vogue on hughlaurie.net

O - M - G !!

I need a cold shower like RIGHT THIS MINUTE.
I also need to get my hands on that mag :D

GrissomFREAK said:
Chase gives her the flowers, and then he leaves and you can see she is smiling, but I don't think that means "Hey, maybe this could work after all" I mean, she's been messing around with him for too long, and then she dumped him, told him she didn't have feelings for him, so I don't think the smile meant anything ... except "that's sweet!" They're back to "friends mode" IMO

I see your point, but Cameron seems to get so attached to everyone, like Chase pointed out. It's hard to imagine her actually just wanting to be "just friends" with him. I am not exactly a Cameron/Chase shipper, but it's just what I saw. I would rather they just be friends. It would keep them focusing on the cases more, instead of each other. Maybe they won't end up together, but IMO, I thought I saw a spark of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back