House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

^^ Oh yeah, that's "Meaning" that'd be 4 episodes, thanks csikicksurass :D, anything else guys???

Oh and I have another question: how many times has House been hit by someone??? I remember Detox, Hunting, Sex Kills and No reason (when he was shot). Anything else??

Thanks again :D

^^ I don't know if that counts, but Tritter kicks House's cane from under him, causing him to trip in Fools For Love (3x05)

On the other hand, House hitting someone ... how many times did that happen?

Hits PofW's dad with his cane in Hunting (2x07)
Kicks Wilson in the shin with his cane in Skin Deep (2x13)
Gives Chase a nice little right hook in Finding Judas (3x09)

That's all I could think of.

ETA: You guys HAVE to see this vid ... it's the American Idol star studded version of "Stayin' Alive" (aired Wednesday I think) ... and Hugh's in it!! YAY! :D

ooh! CW! are you doing what i think youre doing? :devil: :lol:

Hey,have you seen the cast autographs? There's a heart between Jesse's and Jennifer's ones. :devil:

hughlauriehouse8ake3.jpg

The rest of the pics here.

Yeah, you can find plenty of hi-res pics on Hughlaurie.net and House Daily :D

The heart was drawn by Jennifer first, and then I guess Jesse ended up signing next to it, but I don't think it was made on purpose ;)

Hugh/House is on the cover of TV Guide (May 7-13) :cool: Very handsome, I must say

"In the finale, House becomes human. Slightly." - HL

:eek: I can't wait to see that. Looks like it's gonna be interesting.

^ I am so gonna buy that as soon as it's out!!! :lol: i wub tv guide *hugs magazines* :lol: <- nuts. :p

thanks for the pics. I wish i could have one of those shirts... autographed! :eek:! *faints*

Oh man I read this in housemdguide, they're supposed to be spoilers for tonight's episode :lol:

"House gets a new cane after hector chews his and he wipes out in the hospital when it breaks, causing Wilson to remark 'I didn't do it this time.' Anyway he makes Wilson buy his new 'bitchin' cane and it has flames down the side to which house says "makes it look like I'm going fast."
And... :S

"House tells Cuddy he's going to fire Foreman in 4 days if he doesn't get his confidence up after killing Lupe. He's going easy on Foreman to try and help him get his confidence back."

Meh i kinda liked this episode, i was still shaking from American Idol though (When i say AI i mean Blake Lewis's performance 13 times)

But here are some things i liked:

-Chase throwing the base ball was totaly hawt
-Chase telling Foreman some things about him
-Hector was cute
-The AC/DC slow mo part with House's cane.

^^Yes, the AC/DC slow-mo was great. I can't believe that Foreman put in his two week notice, but I guess I should have seen it coming. I wonder if it will stick? What do ya'll think? Do you think Foreman will leave and they will bring someone new in? I am up in the air on that one.

^^ Nah, don't think so. He'll come back.

House will miss his "brain damaged neurologist", and won't want to interview anyone else, so he'll go to Foreman's place and ... "You'll come back to work if I go on a date with you?" :D ;)

^ lmao! I dont think foreman's gonna leave. not if house can't help it :lol:

i like this eppie. that bone marrow thing made me cringe big time! even my dad looked away the tv :p two scenes with cuddy. :) tis okay... *sighs* chase and his tuesdays. give chase a hug! and the cane! lmaol! flames! ;) very cool indeed! :lol:

GrissomFREAK said:
^^ Nah, don't think so. He'll come back.

House will miss his "brain damaged neurologist", and won't want to interview anyone else, so he'll go to Foreman's place and ... "You'll come back to work if I go on a date with you?" :D ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFL Oh my God :lol: that was funny, I really can see House doing that :lol:

I hope Foreman doesn't leave the show or something like that :|, I mean it's not my favorite but I really think that wouldn't do any good to the sahow :(. I don't want any of them to goooo!!!! :(

CalleighWolfe said:
I hope Foreman doesn't leave the show or something like that :|, I mean it's not my favorite but I really think that wouldn't do any good to the sahow :(. I don't want any of them to goooo!!!! :(
Don't worry ;)

They talk about Foreman's 'departure' in TV Guide ... scans are now up on House_Daily :cool:

The last few paragraphs deal with Foreman's future at PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back