House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2

BTW loveing all the Huddy icons :D

Dont hate me but i am starting to well not like Cameron, not just because i am a big Chase fan but she was just so cruel, i would be mad if she were to say that to anyone.

Re: House # 2

nice pictures... nice view :D

:lol: if my doc was like that, i wouldnt mind having a checkup everyday! even though he doesnt want to do clinic hours :p

BTW loveing all the Huddy icons
oh believe me, i enjoy looking for them :lol:

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

I thought Tuesday's episode was very good. Seeing Wilson act as House for an episode was a fun change, I love his character and it was good to see him get more screen time which he rightly deserves. I was truely surprised about the cause on the plane, and the case with the eldery woman right at the end I felt horrible for her. Can't wait to see how the Cameron/Chase brake up lays out over the next few episodes.

Did you read Ask Ausiello's page??? It has some spoilers :p about...

Ausiello: Exec producer Katie Jacobs told me that, unlike last season's finale, this year's climax won't involve any lethal firearms. "Well, House isn't going to get shot. With House, it's always sort of an emotional cliff-hanger." Meanwhile, the exec hints that Dr. Crabbypants' ongoing flirtations with both Cuddy and Cameron may soon come to a head. "It has to go somewhere," she concedes. "You can't work with people and have these feelings and have it not come to some sort of action — whether it's together or apart or what have you."
What do you think that mean??? :confused:

CalleighWolfe said:
Did you read Ask Ausiello's page??? It has some spoilers :p about...

Ausiello: Exec producer Katie Jacobs told me that, unlike last season's finale, this year's climax won't involve any lethal firearms. "Well, House isn't going to get shot. With House, it's always sort of an emotional cliff-hanger." Meanwhile, the exec hints that Dr. Crabbypants' ongoing flirtations with both Cuddy and Cameron may soon come to a head. "It has to go somewhere," she concedes. "You can't work with people and have these feelings and have it not come to some sort of action — whether it's together or apart or what have you."
What do you think that mean??? :confused:
What I think that means ... :D

Here's my personal take on what that means: Hameron or Huddy? THAT is the question that will 'maybe' be answered during the season finale ... cooool :cool: my guess is Hameron, but that's just me. Plus we know from Top Secret that Cuddy is over House, and that obviously Cam still isn't. Oh, boy. I can't wait!! YAY! But I'm afraid that we're gonna have to wait until September to find out what REALLY happens -you know like super emotional moment -'they're gonna kiss, they're gonna kiss' or 'House is FINALLY making his move on____!' or something like that and -BAM! Black screen- 'To be continued' I hate those 3 words :lol: 3 months of torture.

^^ I agree with you GrissomFREAK although...

I really hope it's Huddy *crosses fingers* 'cause Hameron would be more obvious, so if they wanna surprise us they could go with Huddy. And well the fact that House is always bothering her and trying to touch her (Cuddy) etc. is important too :D, and well Cameron likes House but it's not like House is always behind her :lol: man now I'm confused :lol: :lol: :confused: 'cause Cuddy could be obvious too, oh man I better leave it :lol: :lol:, I only hope they choose Huddy :D

CalleighWolfe said:
^^ I agree with you GrissomFREAK although...

I really hope it's Huddy *crosses fingers* 'cause Hameron would be more obvious, so if they wanna surprise us they could go with Huddy. And well the fact that House is always bothering her and trying to touch her (Cuddy) etc. is important too :D, and well Cameron likes House but it's not like House is always behind her :lol: man now I'm confused :lol: :lol: :confused: 'cause Cuddy could be obvious too, oh man I better leave it :lol: :lol:, I only hope they choose Huddy :D

Well, you know, I'm not picky ... I'm Hamerony (House/Cameron/Cuddy) :D Maybe they're gonna play the baby card, who knows? Maybe Cuddy is going to ask House to be her donor :confused: Because they kind of left the whole 'Cuddy wants a baby' storyline out of the equation. I mean what's up with that? So really I think everything is possible right now ... no matter what they come up with, I'm sure it's gonna be great. Is Katie Jacobs directing the finale??

Love the t-shirt -and The House, too ;)

I have a trivia question for you guys ... been bugging me for a while :lol: it's silly really, but I don't know why I just NEED to know :lol:

In "Need To Know" -mwahahah!- (2x11), at the very beginning of the episode, House asks the ducklings "Who finished the animal crackers?" Well, we can see the box, but that doesn't tell me much, I wanna know the brand name ... ideas, anyone? :D

Here's the cap

OMG!!! ^^ I watched that episode last week!!! *hmmm* I'll see if I still have it recorded so maybe I can have a better look :D :D

Yeah she's directing season finale. I read it at housemd-guide.com, there's a good one about Huddy too, although I think that'd be weird, see House inviting someone, although he did the same with Cameron in s1. Man now I'm confused. And you're right GrissomFREAK, they need to end the baby story, I'd like she to get pregnant, the father doesn't have to be House but anyone, but it'd be great for her to have a baby :D

guys, I got news...
wilson/house/cuddy are playing "making you jealous" i hear. and 'some' speculate that house is gonna be way jealous (cause wilson asks cuddy out on a date i think) and in the end hes gonna ask cuddy out :lol: i cant find the article now but ill post it soon.

:rolleyes: i do hope things get clear around here...

GrissomFREAK i..i..i cannot form a coherent sentence after that pic *thud* and im gone

Hmmm the spoilers seem to be very interesting.

I liked Tuesday's episode but it wasn't my favorite. I'm glad that the whole thing with Cam/Chase is over (well possibly from there conversation) because I thuought they were making Cameron seem a little slutty. I mean in a patients home? Geez.

I did love how House made those three people help him. And that one lady, "That's a permanent marker!" I was like "No WAY! Really? I don't think he knew that."

And when we found out that all the people on the plane besides the Korean man were suffering from Conversion disorder I was like "OMG! I so know what that is!" and my dad was like 'What the heck is wrong with you?" and I was like "sorry i paid attention in Psych class the other day." lol.

^^ Yeah, I read about that on YTDAW -your best bet to find the article and the link.
(-_-); this is the best that I can do... one of the sites where my spoilers come from :lol:
but I DO know alot of spoilers (more than that). :D can't help it if im an addict ;)

*hyperventilates* pictures...hot... can't..find...oxygen :devil: so hot.

steve is no more and a dog is coming... hm... symbolism anyone? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back