House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

Yeah, there is new spoilers ...

"New" love interest for House - a nutritionist - you can read more about it on the Your Tax Dollar At Work site in the sections 'news' and 'spoilers'. It's gonna be interesting -wonder if Cam's gonna be jealous :D. Anyway, apparently they go out together. The actress (Piper Perabo) signed only for one epi, but Katie Jacobs said they liked her character a lot so she might be back

Thought tonight's episode was fantabulious. Finally Cuddy has a great episode which shows her passion, sort of interesting to watch her finally understand how House works. I thought the medical issues as well as the ethical issues were fabuliously delt with and understood. Overall a spectacular episode.

Thought you'd be interested in this

About the ethical issues dealt with in this episode my Great Grandfather on my mother's side had something similar happen to him.

He was a doctor at a Catholic hospital and the Catholic Church says that if you can either save the mother or the baby you must save the baby no matter what, because the baby hasn't sinned yet. He refused to follow this practice and was fired.

Another thing related to House from my family, based on what I've heard about him from my mother my could have been an inspirtation for House's character.

My grandfather was a crippled diagnostition with a drinking problem. House is a crippled Diagnosition with a Vicodin problem.

Just thought you'd all may be interested in those two things.

2.- House yells at Cuddy through a glass door: "You can't stop our love!!!"

I can see that crystal clear in my head. Like, totally perfect, i can see it. :lol:

The new episode with the mother and her unborn baby is on in 12 minutes!! :D :D

You guys have to see this ...

Slogan Generator. This thing is awesome :D

Unzip a Greg House. Won't have to tell me twice :devil: :D

Any Time, Any Place, Greg House. Ooohhh YEAH! :D

Taste the Greg House. :lol: :p

How Many Licks Does it Take to Get to the Center of a Greg House? :lol: I have no idea, but I'd sure loooove to find out :p :p

Greg House. It's What's For Dinner.

What can a Greg House do for you? AHAH! Good question :devil:

You've Got Questions. We've Got Greg House. He's our G-Man :cool:

The Curiously Strong Greg House. :lol:

Movie Quotes Generator

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to greg house. Hmmmm. Interesting.

We'll always have Greg House. Comforting, isn't it? :lol:

There's always time to eat some Greg House. ....ok.....

:lol:

Only Greg House has the answers. Now THAT makes sense and is very true. :lol:

I really liked Tuesday's episode.

Loved the scene where the "fetus" grabs House's finger. Very powerful stuff.

And once again in an effort not to show his emotions/weaknesses, he felt compelled to make a sarcastic comment: "Just realized I forgot to TiVo Alien." :rolleyes:

You can almost see it in his eyes, how his heart skipped a beat when the little fingers touched his.

And how his voice is practically a whisper when Cuddy calls him and he says "Sorry", betraying his emotions despite himself.

Beautiful scene.

GrissomFREAK said: And how his voice is practically a whisper when Cuddy calls him and he says "Sorry", betraying his emotions despite himself.
Why did he say "Sorry"?? :eek:

Man everything you've said guys sounds soooo interesting!!! :D I want s3 to be here!!!! :p

He said sorry because she had just told him something and he was kinda distracted by the baby's hand wrapping around his finger-just couldn't take his eyes off the little hand, and he didn't listen ... so she called his name -seeing he didn't answer the first time, and he said "sorry" :)

Re: House # 2

I loved the fact that House made the boy, the woman and that guy on the plane help him :lol:

:lol: finally! I saw this folder again!
the plane case made me lol literally! ;) crikey mate!

Me neither. It was a good epi alright, but the Cam/Chase thing is really starting to annoy me. It's getting ridiculous ... especially that scene in the lab when they were giggling like 8 years-old :rolleyes:

I hope THIS TIME Chase got the message :devil: Let's move on.

I got a little present for you guys -especially those of you who are a little behind us in the season: TE AS ER

See what you missed? :D :lol: :lol:

GrissomFREAK wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy?!
you know how much i hate the fact we have to wait ages to see that wonderful vision and yet you persist
wait why am i complaining here you are posting lovely pics of his tush for me
i apologise *hugs grissomFREAK* thank yaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back