Hottest CSI

Horatio Caine all the way! :D

Followed closely behind by Gil Grissom and Mac Taylor. :)

Males:

Nick(Las Vegas)
Greg(Las Vegas)
Don(New York)
Danny(New York)
Eric(Las Vegas)

Females:

Stella(New York)
Sara(New York)

Posted by DaWacko:
don't ask me, I don't like Nick. But that's how I read it. And it's her own opinion.
LOL I know darlin I'm just yankin chains. :devil: (I'm sorry it's my job.)
PERSONALLY I think it's wonderful that the world is full of so many who have such differing opinions! Can you imagine if everything was the same blah.

Hmmm...choosing is so difficult!
LV- David :)
Miami- Ryan
NY - Don
Okay, so these are just the top of each...I don't think I kick any of the guys on any of the shows out! :)

Posted by BabaOReilly:
Whaaaaaaaat? You don't like Nick?!!!!! :eek:

Good god, pass me some cookies, quick! :eek:

:lol:

*passes cookies to Baba*

but honey, it's like Lucy said...
HORATIO CAINE!

muahahahha

Posted by wicked:LOL I know darlin I'm just yankin chains. :devil: (I'm sorry it's my job.) PERSONALLY I think it's wonderful that the world is full of so many who have such differing opinions! Can you imagine if everything was the same blah

Oo, I'm not so serious ;) :p

I agree... it would be so DULL to have same opinions.

Ab-so-lu-te-ly Calleigh Duquesne!
Like I've said before, she rocks my world. Her accent and long hairs just do it for me. The rest of her body also isn't bad.
Sara comes a close second, since I just love her character and personality. She's just adorable.

You would put Cane over Grissom? What is wrong with you?
Grissom is DEFENITLY hotter than Cane. I mean i respect ur opinion and all, but y?

Posted by greglover14:
Grissom is DEFENITLY hotter than Cane. I mean i respect ur opinion and all, but y?

Uh, he's Caine.

And there is NOTHINg wrong with me
personally, me, ...ya know, people prefer different kind of things and people. i've been fan of DC for 10 yrs.

Posted by DaWacko:
Posted by greglover14:

Uh, he's Caine.

And there is NOTHINg wrong with me
personally, me, ...ya know, people prefer different kind of things and people. i've been fan of DC for 10 yrs.

In answer to the question "why put Caine over Grissom?" - the answer being that it is all a matter of personal taste and opinion. If someone disagrees with us, we shouldn't imply there is something 'wrong' with them!

I'm a big fan of both, but for me too, Horatio has the edge. I've also been a fan of DC since NYPD Blue, so bias does come into it!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is no right or wrong when it comes to why we are attracted to someone. :)

Back