Greg the cutest
Grissom the most adorable

Hmm...decisions, decisions...

CSI: Original Flavor
Greg, Warrick, and Sophia

CSI: Miami
Speed and Delko

CSI: New York
Flack...Aiden...Danny...Stella...Mac...Jane...Hawkes...Thacker... ::continues ad nauseum until she's gotten even the minor characters who only appeared for one episode::

Oh, alright, I realize I'm being biased towards New York...but they're all so pretty...:: pouts::

Cutest overall, though? Hands down: Det. Don Flack, NYPD. ^^

Starpiper ^_^v ::who is silly, make no mistake::

Posted by Cat:
Posted by DaWacko:
has she said that he doesn't go to heaven? :p

Because it's a common phrase. My old religion teacher said that to me when I had red hair. As a joke of course :p he was one darn funny man. :lol:
lol, it's kind weird because one of my best friends has very... vibrant red hair... :lol:

I have red hair too! Oh yeah... and I'm southern (cause all the guys here seem to like the southern accent). Can we post pics of ourselves on here? Hope so cause... here's a link:

Lauralee

I hope you can see it. My friend did this one for me. The original is kinda big but here it is if anyone wants to see...

Lauralee - original

Greg and Nick! Greg and Nick! Greg and Nick! Greg and Nick! Sorry bout that I think Greg is a smidge above Nick
Luv Hannah
XOXOXO

Wow I am shocked that I haven't posted yet who I think are the hottest CSI's!

Vegas: Nick/Warrick (It's close)
NY: DANNY DANNY DANNY DANNY DANNY.... ok so I am biased towards NY and Danny, I can't help it, he is my hollywood husband :lol: I WISH!

I don't watch Miami, so I can't rate them.

For me its SARA and then Grissom.
I just don't understand why don't they improve Sara's wardrobe. They always make her wear those dark clothes...looks like army or secret agent cothes. But then she looks good in any outfit. gotto love her.

Back