Hottest CSI

Posted by GilGrissomCSI:
:p Is there really only 1 hot guy on that show? :lol: :lol:
I think there are the CSI guys are hot. But my vote goes to greg. He just is so cute!! :D

HMMMM?? Hard question!

Warrick has those beautiful eyes.
I must admit Grissom is good looking for a man his age.
I'm sorry but Greg just does nothing for me.
But Nick! Nick! OH MY GOD! He rocks my world, gets me all weak in the knees! ;)

I already answered this question, but I only answered it for Las Vegas (Nicky). My picks for Miami would be Speed and Eric (I can't choose :D :D). For New York, it's Danny.

I've got to go with Gil Grissom and Mac Taylor! - Mmmmmm, both totally yummy and both very easy on the eyes!

This thread has me laughing coffee all over the keyboard this morning. I find it fascinating how beauty or shall we say "hotness" is so in the eye of the beholder. I originally would have assumed age would make much more of an impact, but it appears not to.

Who do I personally find sexy/hot/attractive?

Hmmm…

CSI:
Males
Grissom, intelligence is always hot.
Warrick the eyes, and intensity.

Females:
Catherine Willows: strong woman
Sara Sidle: again not a classic beauty but intelligent and strong

CSI: Miami
Males:

Horatio Caine: the voice I swear does it, also again smart and intense I think the slightly wounded aspect of Horatio makes him very appealing…although I suppose that’s not really a healthy reaction LOL

Speedle : Ok I admit it Rory Cochrane will always be that sweet stoner kid from “Dazed and Confused “ to me!!! But he has turned out to be a very attractive man. Intelligent and dark. I was a little pissed when they killed the character off, but was happy to hear he at least wanted to leave the show.

Females:
Calleigh: she’s just a lovely girl/woman again a pretty strong female character.

GREG IS THE HOTTEST CSI THERE HAS TO BE! OMG! HOW COULD YOU NOT SAY HE'S HOT! COME ON WHEN EVER THE SHOW HIM MY SCREEN BURNS UP! LOL:p but warrik comes in second n nick goes after evry csi there is cept that guy in miami cuz he just plain ugly(the leader guy = to grissom lol):|o|:n sara goes with nick cept she goes way past that guy her n her gapped toothed mouth (they dress her frumpy cuz shes pregnet n they to wait untill she gets back from from being on leave cuz she was "drinking and Driving") lol:p well thats alli have to say! CSI rocks! n They can nevr tak it off air!!!

OK, I'm unclear here... Are you saying Nick goes at the bottom of the list of hotties? :eek:

I think I may need to adjust my eye prescription, because I gotta be misreading that...

Dawacko, what is it with you and cookies? :lol: I'm starting to feel like you're my grandma! :D

Seriously though... I misread that post right? :eek:
I mean, SAY IT AIN'T SO!

:lol:

^:lol: cookies are just my thing :lol:

And I think you read right...only H is below Nick :p

Back