Hottest CSI

My best friend is in Atlanta. I go up to see her a lot, so it's not too far. Only about 3 hours from Atlanta, but only about an hour from the Florida line! The best of both worlds, I guess!

You're right. Greg is a hottie. There is no mistaking that. But I'm still all for Grissom. He just does it for me.

Oops...I made a mistake. Sara is from CSI Las Vegas not CSI New York like I said. I forget to metion too that Sofia Milos from CSI Miami is pretty too.

ALL GRISSOM FANS! DO NOT THROW TOMATOES AT COMMITTED2WOLFE! BE NICE! ;) Yeah, though, everyone thinks Greg is hot. And those who don't, just don't know it yet. ;)

Greg is even more hotterafter I watched him making that quote about him liking his penis. :rolleyes: :D in Ch Ch Changes.

My favorite Greg, was when Griss and Cath walk in. Greg is wearing a latex glove on his head, has a mask with scary teeth drawn on, is listening to loud metal, and drumming with pens. That was the moment I knew I was in love.
P.S.- You could so tell Grissom was trying not to laugh.

I just started watching the original CSI a few months ago, but I didn't watch too many episodes before that. I was more interested in CSI:Miami

Sara all the way, I'm a huge Jorja Fan she rocks my world..I get sad when shes not in an episode much I feel like theres something missing!
Also Flack is HOT from CSI NY he has amazing eyes :D ;)

Jorja is amazing and is so beautiful!

paper_flowers - I was just checking out your site (from your profile) and I was thinking "Damn, she looks a lot like Jorja Fox!" Then it hit me that that WAS a pic of Jorja. Thought I'd share my "moment"!!

I don't know if you just want CSI: LV or all the others so I just gonna do it for all of them....

Las Vegas: Tie between Grissom and Warrick " I love the eyes on both of them"

Miami: It will always be Speedle but since he is gone I have to pick Horatio I have a thing about redheads..

New York: Another tie here but I have to go with Danny " he has a cute smile and I like Mac but then again I always been a fan of Gary Sinese every since I saw the Stand

Back