Hottest CSI

Eric - I mean those eyes & those lips

Stella - the hair, the eyes, the smile

Flack - my personal favourite, I cant resist a blue eyed boy or his smile for the matter

from
csi:maybe greg sander
csi miami:ryan wolfe
csi ny:danny messer
overall the hottest csi for me is ryan wolfe from csi miami.i mean his eyes are so beatiful and his smile is amazing.

please....PFFF...so easy
vegas.....Nick
miami.....Eric

NY...not so easy..... Danny and the Very sexy Detective

For me (although he isn't a CSI) its gotta be Flack. The eyes, the smile, the dimples, the humour, the honesty, the snarky remarks, his rare moments of compassion and the fact that he seems to now be the only one that will tell the sanctimonious Mac (i don't actually dislike mac but at the moment i'm having a hard time liking him) whats what.

too difficult to decide just for one... :D
okay so...

LV - i don't watch much of this show but here i'd choose sexy Nick. :D :D Greg is a funny guy but a little too boy-ish for me...

Miami - the Horatio from the first 3 seasons... His whole apperance totally hot! but now I focuse more on Ryan even if his character seems to me is kinda the 'blacksheep' of the MDPD...

NY - *grins* Mr Messer... *yummy yummy* he's the hottest! and his accent... *sigh*

The hottest csi for me is ryan wolfe from csi miami.why?cuz..idk..he's so damn hot and sexy especially when he's mad.

Nick Stokes in LV
I don't watch Miami
Danny Messer in NY, there's something just so, so, rawr about him. Closely followed by the inimitable Mac Taylor.
I know Flack's a detective, but he could hunt me down and cuff me any day of the week......

The hottest guy is definitely Danny Messer! Not even my dear Greg can compete with that man! He's just... wow... :D But Greg's second! Flack is also kinda hot sometimes.
As for my Miami... sorry, I don't see any hot guys there...

And the women... Lindsay is hot, in her own special way. She's just got that certain something. And not to forget Sara, of course! If I was a man... *lol* But so I'm definitely more interested in the men above :D

Okay for me the hottest woman is Sara Sidle from LV. Gotta love her!!

The hottest guy goes to Greg Sanders from LV. I love that wild hair. I was saddened however when he tamed it down when he became a CSI.

Back