Hottest CSI

My favorite is Grissom, I totally love him and his style, then I love Sara, she is a little weird, but in a sexy way, not the usual modern beauty, but as I always say: intelligence is sexier than 100 other sexy things.
I think Warrick is hot too, but I am turned off by Catherine and Nick, I find them annoying.

Angelique per the board rules you can have an image or text in your signature but not both. banner images must be within the 75x220 size limit. please make these changes, thank you :)

please remember to justify answers and not just post a single word. otherwise its just spamming and we dont like that. ;) thank you

I find Nick hottest man, followed by Grissom.
Greg is cute and I wouldn't call him hot or sexy.

Sara is beautiful- she don't show off her figure or her clothes, she like for who she is.

I get turn off by Catherine and Warrick, Don't get me wrong about Catherine, she is pretty and I don't like what she does and try to win her case. Warrick act like macho man and he think he is so cool then anybody. I like Warrick, when he working with Nick (No slash, just best friend.) he doesn't act like macho man when he is around Nick. When he by himself, he think he is too cool.

Hmm.. I'm pretty fond of Danny from NY, He's freakin gorgeous :)

I like Calleigh too, something for blondes :lol:, and she's just a smart person.

Catherine and Nick are my favorite Vegas,
A) Nick's body, :D
B) Catherine is freakin hot :)

Has to be Horatio...not only does he look good but he has the good qualities as well...which imo makes a man extra hot!

For a girl - Calleigh I guess, blonde and smart!

for all three shows

since I don't watch either Miami or NY regularly...

LV
Grissom
Nick
Greg
Catherine
Sara

NY
Flack (he's not a CSI is he? just a detective, still HOT)
Danny
Mac
Stella

Miami
Delko -he's got great lips :D
Calleigh

Men:
LV: Nick hands down. The Texan accent (I'm from Texas ;) ), the lovely chiseled chin, those starry eyes...whew!!!
Miami: Horatio. I don't know what it is about an older red-headed man, but he emits this aura that attracted me instantly. The moment I first saw him, I thought he was beautiful.
NY: Danny. His eyes are gorgeous, and I love his glasses and accent. Plus, he's so romantic, which automatically wins my vote :D

Women:
LV: Sara.
Miami: Oh definitely Calleigh. She's always smiling and has a sunny disposition that no one can hate. Plus, she has green eyes (just like me!) and I love green eyes.
NY: Lindsay.

Well I only watch Miami regularly but...

MEN
LV: Probably have to go with Greg. He's young and cute and reminds me of Ryan. :lol:
Miami: Ryan, and Speed, then Delko and Horatio's sexy in a hero and gorgeous type of way. But overall, Speed. It's the stubble. :lol:
NY: Flack. He's got great eyes and a great slim figure and he's just very good looking all around I guess.

WOMEN
LV: Sara, definately. She's gorgeous, great hair.
Miami: Calleigh radiates positive energy and makes working with dead people fun. :lol:
NY: Lindsay. She's very cute, in a young...cute way I guess. :lol:

Back