Hottest CSI

Vegas
Don't watch, but I think Greg can look pretty cute sometimes and Nick is always gorgeous. As for women- Sara

Miami
Ryan (damn he's sexy :lol:)
Speed
Delko
Calleigh
Horatio
(in that order)

NY
Flack
Danny
Lindsay (hey, she is beautiful)

Flutter_Girl said:
Its gotta be Warrick for me, no one else comes close, he's a total stunner, gorgeous eyes, hair, body and that smile...how can anyone NOT love him!? Second would be Nick he's cute and he's got the whole Texan accent thing going for him! Hottest woman I think is Wendy the lab rat, she's a pretty hot lady! :devil:

Wendy is beautiful! I've been watching the show several times and just stopped and been like "wow."

She's stunning.

And young looking Warrick with the shaggy hair and those green eyes... hmm... wow.

CSINicole your banner is too big for what the board allows. banners can be 75x220 pixels. if you could resize that would be great. also, your signature can have a banner or text but not both.

and a reminder to everyone, if you can give some explanation of why you choose someone as the hottest that would avoid spamming. thank you.

Vegas: Nick. He's just gorgeous. I can not take my eyes of him when I watch that show. Love him.

Miami: Ryan. I haven't seen too many Miami's, but when I do watch, Ryan just jumps off the screen. He's adorable.

NY: Flack. His eyes are to die for. And he has amazing one liners which make him enjoyable to watch, besides his looks anyway.

The hottest CSI?- well for me it depends on what you call h hot.
Sexually without a doubt my men Nick'n'Greg.
Hottest wit- Brass.
Hottest mind- Grissom- He is so intelligent.. so kind.

Sexually without a doubt it's Warrick.

Wit- Brass! I totally agree!
Mind- Gris, I'll go with that.
Personality- Nicky
Sense of humor- Greggo

But Nicky's the one that has my heart... even if Warrick's the one that makes my "loins quiver."

lostladyknight said:
Sexually without a doubt it's Warrick.

Wit- Brass! I totally agree!
Mind- Gris, I'll go with that.
Personality- Nicky
Sense of humor- Greggo

But Nicky's the one that has my heart... even if Warrick's the one that makes my "loins quiver."

Brass is soo funny thought right?. Ahh I do think of Nick'n'Greg as one person and not two individuals.. But bet you might think of Warrick'n'Catherine as one lol... :cool:

I hope in the new season- we see more of Brass's wit.

Oh me too! Brass is without a doubt my favorite character ever on CSI. Lady Heather doesn't even compare.

Yeah too bad Nick and Greg aren't one (real) guy!

And Warrick belongs with Catherine of course he's hers!

I'd steal him from her though... just give me the chance.

If i had to pick from Vegas I would pick Nick!
Miami would have to be H and Eric.
NY would be Danny, Flack and Mac

Well Ive already said whos the hottest in Las Vegas...

I'm starting to watch New york.

So it would have to be danny, flack and mac.... Dont know the doctor's name in it- but the dishy black man is sweet.

His name is Sheldon Hawkes . He's sweet , yeah .
For me the hottest is Greg Sanders ... *drools* I so love him .

Back