Hottest CSI

It's always been the same for me:

LV: Greg (Nick a close second)
Miami: Ryan (followed by Eric)
NY: Danny (then Don)

And just as an aside the Australian TV Week recently had a fan write in naming your favourite crime show and hottest actor/actress. I believe 6 letters made it in, each a different show. CSI was one, and the hottest actor listed was Eric Szmanda. I couldn't agree more. :D

Well , Greg is my first love *laughs* so Greg for Las Vegas . For Miami Ithink Ryan , he's just cute . New York ... Danny with Flack's eyes ... no , I choose them both . But neither Nick from LV is bad ! But Greg overall !

Would definatly have to be Grissom. He's a beast. Sexy without knowing it or trying too hard. That's the hottest thing about him, he just doesn't know he's so fly!

Nick is gorgeous too, but Grissom wins hands down!

Ladywise, Cath is gorgeous. Strong, ballsy woman.

have i posted in here before? i might have. well, i'm gonna post again, cuz i'm bored.

LV: Grissom f'course. i also adore Warrick, i like Greg a lot, and i melted when Nick sung Oh Mandy. so i think they're all hot. and the older they are, the hotter they are getting. this coming from a 20 year old, yo.

Miami: i don't watch it but isn't Delko there? i like him. i think.

NY: none. Danny's too fragile, lol. Mac isn't really handsome IMO and i don't know anybody else, cuz i've seen like one episode a year ago.

Got to be Nick. He is perfect, great personality, sexy eyes, sexy texas drawl, fit body, great singing voice, lovely smile...shall I go on?

Joint runners up are Grissom and Warrick. Both v. sexy.

As far as the women go I think Sara is the best, she is intelligent as well as beautiful and us gap-toothed girls have to stick together.

I dont really watch Miami/NY so cant really decide about them as dont know their personalities enough.

ok... i only watch CSI: LV so..

1. NICKY!!! SOOO FREAKEN HOT!
2. greggo
3. warrick
4. grissom

grissom was hotter with his beard.. but right now.. warrick is hotter:)

prettiest girl:

1. sara
2. catherine
3. sophia

Las Vegas gotta be Grissom. He is the most quotable character on TV - far superior to H's one liners.
Miami - Ryan without a doubt.
NY - Mac: Gary Sinese is the most incredible actor.

I like Catherine - one determined and dedicated lady
Calleigh is without doubt the best of the bunch, though. I could listen to her voice all day.

Back