Hottest CSI

Hottest CSI?
Without a doubt that's gotta be the lovely Gil Grissom :)

Then in 2nd place, Mac Taylor. I also kinda like Danny - funny thing is - I really didn't like him when NY started, he irritated the heck out of me, but lets just say he's grown on me :cool:

Oh so difficult to put in any order - I'd love to just take them all home...but if I had to choose... :lol:

New York - MAC TAYLOR (the eyes, the arms, the voice, the ... :devil: :p)

Runners up:
New York - Sheldon Hawkes (the eyes, the smile)
Miami - Ryan Wolfe (general cutie)
Vegas - old school Greg (for quirky fun awkward charisma)

:D :D :D

^^ That's my list too!
Danny Messer in NY, there's something just so, so, rawr about him.
Absolutely... It's just... so raw & magnetic. God, the guy is like leaking sexual appeal! :lol:
I love Danny's laugh, his stupid jokes, his "BOOM", his voice, his passion, his dedication, his tough exterior and vunerable interior, his heart.... His GLASSES! His stubble! His hair, his... body. His muscles. :devil: I can list more stuff too... but I'd rather not; I don't want to bore anyone.

Sara Sidle: Her smile (she wears it so well, with confidence and sexyness), her charisma, her laugh, her eyes, the way she carries herself...
There's just something really intriguing about Sara!

The hottest CSI? That's yon Warrick Brown. I was watching the one where his hair got really really shaggy and I was like "oooh baby grow it like that again!" He's amazing looking. None of the other men or women on these shows measure up!

What is really hot is a Mac & Horatio scene. :devil:

CSI:Miami
Horatio Caine
Calleigh

CSI:NY
Mac
Stella

CSI:Crime Scene Investigation
Warrick
Catherine

Its gotta be Warrick for me, no one else comes close, he's a total stunner, gorgeous eyes, hair, body and that smile...how can anyone NOT love him!? Second would be Nick he's cute and he's got the whole Texan accent thing going for him! Hottest woman I think is Wendy the lab rat, she's a pretty hot lady! :devil:

Back