'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Well uh..basically, when my computer 'hangs', it means everything gets stuck. Like it freezes for a very long time unless I restart the computer using the restart button. Each time I tried accessing into Photobucket, that is what happens. So I decided since I wanted to post pictures, I needed to find a site where I can enter. Imageshack was running rather smoothly before the New Year. After several maintainence, it got quite.....problematic. The delete button was not functioning at all and boy, was it slow at uploading pictures.

Which is why I've decided I needed a break. Perhaps I could take it as a sign that I've been overdosed by pictures. I thought 5th May was rather long myself. So I shortened it by 2 months. ;) Which means I'll probably post by March.

It's okay. This picture-hiatus could be good for me. My Mom often complains that I stare at those pictures like some physco wacko[no offence Ducky].

If you uh, can't wait, I'm sure there are many others who post pictures. No problem. You won't be short of pictures just because I don't post! :lol: Just help Zippy get rid of any tumbleweed. :p

Brittany, your video was astounding. Besides the clear images, the clips you have chosen shows many emotional-H in it. I love it. Thanks for posting. :)

:D brittany that was one awesome video you made!!! And I love the song by REM. I did notice though that Yelina's missing. Was that intentional? But it's awesome, I loved it!

:confused: Casper, don't wanna give Photobucket one more chance? Or maybe you did get pic overdose... :p

I would love to try but I really want to stay here for a while. I don't want to get 'hanged' again. It gets pretty annoying. Don't worry though. I'll try to enter Photobucket tomorrow. :)

As for pic overdose, I'm beginning to think it's a real and deadly virus. Stay clear. You don't want to catch it! :lol:

okay, I just found out, that there are also nice topics here - and not just horrible spoilers... :D (and I'm damn glad about it...)

concerning H and the Hummer... "Deus ex machina"

Hi docfrog and welcome to the Miami Forum. :)

I'm afraid that your banner is too large for this Board's regulations. Banners should be no larger than 220w x 75h in pixels. Could you adjust it accordingly please - thanks!

@ Lucy: think I've done it already... am I correct now?

Yes, that's fine and thank you! :)

It's very nice btw! :D

Hey everyone, I'm officially back from the land of the dead (aka I have broadband again - I stole some moments on my sisters dial up while I was away but had to stop that for fear of throwing my computer at the wall because it was so slow... anyway...)

Good to have you back Brit I'm with you in the none broadband land, my dad doesn't have it either, I feel like I came home when I got back here!!

As for the sunnies topic, I just love them too, but I think it is a practical consideration that has turned into a trademark! Plus it gives the show a sunny look whatever the weather, cause they always have sunnies it makes all the viewers believe it is always sunny in Miami!

Internet without broadband, is like H without his shades :lol: :lol:
t's impossible :D

Hey guys thanks for the feedback on my video - much appreciated. As for Yelina... I have a horrible confession to make. She didn't even cross my mind. I think the H/C shipper in me subconsciously supresses her. Very sorry. I'll include her in the next video.

I haven't seen the vid yet brittany but I will later tonight.. when I can concentrate.. ;) :lol:

welcom to the miami threads docfrog

lovely banner... H is so... yummmmmmmm lol :D

Internet without broadband, is like H without his shades :lol: :lol:
t's impossible :D

Hey ya know... It took a year and half to make my mom understand that ADSL is much much better than ISDN. We've been living with ADSL now... 5 months :p

I had to live with dial-up connection for too many years. then 1,5 years ago I got broadband. and now I get all grumpy every time I have to go online with dial up (like on vacation ...). it's horrible when i'm not able to visit the boards or the pics when I want to

oh I'm really obsessed :devil: I'm obsessed with H, with his shades and even his Hummer :lol: :lol:

hi too all again. i have missing only form 2 days but it takes my 1 hour to recover the discussion ...:>>>

first, welcome dungeon_queen , docfrog to the Miami Forum.

second, CSIsMANIAC thanks's for the pics. H is cute AND hot. and the hammer....omg....:>>> about the pic - H picking a fight with Frank - i think it`s a little more like (look) H invite Frank to dance :>>> or learn him how to do it hahhah

brittany0710 thanks for posting the H - video. now i`m starting to downloading. suppose i will like it a lot :D

PS in my country we have ADSL only for 2 month's and this is new for me. i heard that is`t better, but will wait and see...mostly we use cabel tv + cabel net, but it "bad". the said talk.csifile.com is too heavy and slow for me. but i`m full of patience in the name of my love CSI M and Saint H .

Ah Brit the video is amazing, great job (now I even sound like H!) :lol:

The picture quality is so good, and a loo of the clips you choose must be season 4 which we haven't seen, so it was nice look at H's emotions! I used i to send me to bed last night and left me just wanting to cuddle up to H and make it all better! ;)

Very pleasant dreams I can tell you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back