'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

awww.. poor H.. he looks really sad..

is that the eppy with the bomb.. and he just saw one of his best friends blow up?? s1 I think it is

Yes ImS it's from Season one's 'Losing Face' with H's friend Al.

Wonderful screencap zippy 'Losing Face' is such a sad episode. I did enjoy the part where H takes Al's wedding ring back to his wife. :)

haha... same here.... with or without.. doesn't really mather to me.. :D

with or without... no matter what ;) - am I right? :D

as we saw "Losing face" first time in Germany and then saw THIS picture, we created a "hugfund" (sorry that I can't deliver an appropriate translation *g*) for poor H... *hugshim*

Don't know if it's good or bad news...

csi miami s4 starts on Saturday...

Hey IMS you get season 4 on saturday, I doubt us Brits will be so lucky.
Maybe they will show it on a saturday for us after the current Vegas run is done
*Thinks about petitioning Channel 5*

As for sunglasses and eyes debate, gotta be both, the shot with the eyes visible over the sunglasses tops then all :)

*looks below at own banner* That's what I'm talking about!

I think it's good news. S4 is not so bad. It has some good episodes.
and I hope won't turn out so bad as it looks right now.

csi miami s4 starts on Saturday...
Aww man your so lucky, over here in 'The Land Before Time' im sure season 4 is nowhere to be seen *sighs* Looks like a long way to go before I get tp see H in the new season. :rolleyes:

correct, the first few episodes are really great - then it gets a little bit... ugly for the ones who love H

Aww man your so lucky, over here in 'The Land Before Time' im sure season 4 is nowhere to be seen *sighs* Looks like a long way to go before I get tp see H in the new season. :rolleyes:

Tink I think we should stick a petiton in to five to stop rerunning Vegas and get us up to date on Miami!

When Friends was on in the UK it was only weeks after it had shown in the States, so it is possible, C'mon Five does us a favour!

I have to say after all I've heard it doesn't stop me wanting to see season 4, plus I have a soft spot for an angsty H, gives me great dreams of hugging him all better ;)

I like angsty H too, just as long as there are no girlfrieds, babies or other horrible things involved :(

Tink I think we should stick a petiton in to five to stop rerunning Vegas and get us up to date on Miami!
Tell me about, I did send a email to them last week regarding a different matter on CSI LV - Do think I got a reply of course not!!! :eek: I'm pretty miffed about it.

I sure they will show the other 2 CSI (New season) before they show Miami's - I really can't wait to see H in the new season. *sighs* anyway here is a pic from me, go cheer me up infact! :lol:

Mr Sexy

I like angsty H too, just as long as there are no girlfrieds, babies or other horrible things involved :(

exactly... I saw brittany vid last night and H punshed a guy.. lol.. :D I guess I'm gonna love the first eppys of s4.. but after the crossovers I'm not so sure anyway... and I think we'll ony get half s4 becoz they haven't aired so much of NY so they'll continue with s2 of NY direct after s1 is over and becox of the crossovers I think we'll only get half s2 of NY and half s4 of miami and then I hope they air vegas twice a week.. we haven't got s6 yet.. :(

anyway... s4 is good news gor starters.. but I'm not so sure after urban hellraiser though :(

"urban hellraiser" was a very nice episode. despite the story
especially one scene was breathtaking *sigh* oh I start hyperventilating again
shattered and payback are nice episodes too. they all have memorable H-scenes :cool:

Tell me about, I did send a email to them last week regarding a different matter on CSI LV - Do think I got a reply of course not!!! :eek: I'm pretty miffed about it.

Yeah my usual opinion is that five really put us Miami fans through the ringer but..

Have any of you Brits out there seen the cool new trailers for five's 10pm shows, amazing the reason I put it here is because there is a wonderful H shot.

H looks into the camera says "We Never Close" and puts on his sunnies, I nearly fell off the sofa, and my housemates came running to see what the fuss was, they looked at the screen and said "Oh it's only Horatio" and proceeded to laugh at me!! :eek:

I just grinned and caried on dreaming! ;)

We're having lots of CSIM at the moment. Double episodes every Sunday night to catch up because they're beginning to air the new season of NY so they have to synchronize them for the crossover. However, I bet they stop showing it right after the crossover =( Fortunately there are reruns on another channel or I wouldn't know what to do with myself after it ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back