'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

great pics casper, he looks so young in the season 1 promo one, anyone else think so too?

poor H all these hard years of crime fighting and looking out for everybody but himself has finally began to catch up with him. :( :(

I really love the sunnies and the head tilt one! SO AMAZINGLY HOTT!!!!!!!!!!! :D

*nods*He does look yummy in that blue shirt.. :p
he looks so young in the season 1 promo one, anyone else think so too?
Amazingly, I thought he looked young too! Or maybe it's because of that 'jacketless-hair in the wind-far away' kind of look that makes him appear young.

^^^ I thought DC looked really young in 'Cross-Jurisdictions' when you first saw him in a scene! :eek: Did anyone else notice that?!

:lol: I did! I also realised he looked younger in the episodes of Season 1. Maybe the hard work of making the show have somehow make him get less sleep or just plain tired.

I also think he looks really young on the opening credits when he is standing in the elevator! *sighs* I love that part. :D

lovely caps.. casp.. lol.. confuses me every time.. lol.. :D

Life bit? :confused:

^^^ I think Leanne ment the lift bit! :lol:

I have a screencap of that. *digs around* yay found it.

DC30.jpg

:lol: Oh right! I obviously had too much sherry trifle at my Christmas party this afternoon! Thanks Tink - I love it when typos actually have another meaning!

Lovely pic too! :D

Aww..look at his face! Thanks Katie for posting. :D

I've got another cap from Ashes to Ashes..
ashes2asheshpouts2tl.jpg

:lol: Ironically, it's to lighten up the mood on this festive season.. :)

Oh so cool...wasn't online for a day and now I've got tons of pics to drool on. I love DC in green and blue, he looks especially good in both colors and he has nice sideburn...about him looking younger in Season 1 well, kinda obvious isn't it? From then till now of course he's getting older...we all are! And he's gonna be 50 soon if I'm not mistaken! :cool:

:lol: looks like he's searched under the Cristmas tree, and Santa hasn't been yet :( :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back