'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Totally something different here. Again "Mom and CSIM" stories.
A few weeks ago, don't remember which episode (some early season 3).
Mom: "He hasn't put his sunnies on for a looong time"

I laugh.

Then comes scene where H puts sunnies on
mom : "YAY!"
Then she says "I bet she'd feel very lost without his sunglasses".
I laugh and say "Yeah, he probably would"

Then episode ends and she's again jamming with the theme song :lol:

Ah I'm forever grateful to my mum to introducing me to CSI and especially Miami.

I believe her exact words were:
"I like Horatio the best, the one with the red hair, he cares so much, he wears his sunglasses inside though!"

Ah my mum can't complain about my obsession though, cause she got me started. ;)

hi again
i find something interesting in the net
DC / HC music videos. i don`t know for certainly this is the right plase to post the link. but will risk and preliminarily beg for excuse.
there are few vid from csi miami, N.Y.P.D. Blue, SessenNine.....
hope you like it.

ftp://84.81.150.157/

user id: miami
password: csim01

I used Smart Ftp--(google it) then you type in the username and password. The NYPD blue vid is a must see for fans of DC.

Ah just watching 'Death Grip' and it inspired me for a post, it's about time we had H and a gun again.

Enjoy
DeathGrip1.jpg

This is a going away present for you guys from me.

Tomorrow I am home for a fortnight and my dad still has dial up interent that takes half an hour to find the home page, so I won't be around for a bit :(

Will pop on tomorrow for final check so remember to stick loads of posts fo me to enjoy when I return ;)

Lovely pic liz. Does that mean you won't be able to visit here for a fortnight? :eek: :(

If that's the case, I'll wish you a very Merry Christmas before you go! Take care. :)

there's ALWAYS time got H and a gun Liz.. :p

Ah I'm forever grateful to my mum to introducing me to CSI

yeah me too.. bu after a coupple seasons.. I had to thell my mom and sis it was csi on tv.. and they were lik "what channel?".. now I don't tell them anymore.. I go into my room and turns on the tv so I can concentrate... :D

.. I go into my room and turns on the tv so I can concentrate... :D

I have to go into another room to concentrate on CSI Miami, too. I also have to sit about 2 feet from the TV so that no one walks in front and distracts me.

Lovely pic liz. Does that mean you won't be able to visit here for a fortnight? :eek: :(

Ah yes I'm afraid that is the case :(

I think I may get withdrawal symptoms, but if santa has listened to my numerous requests I should get season 3 on DVD, at least I can satisfy my DC craving! ;)

May pop in tomorrow before I leave but if not, a merry Christmas to everyone and we will catch up in the new year. :)

Awww thanks for the going away present Liz, we will make sure you have some great pic's for when you return, I hope the withdrawal symptoms won't be too bad for you! :(

Yeah I;m gunna do some more capping of Season Two, so I may post some goodies up :D

A fortnight! :eek:Uhhmmm...*thud*
We will overflow the thread with wonderous pics Liz. Don't worry! :D
As a start..

davidandmac3eb.jpg

The Coat.
And the untucked shirt..
:lol:

I'm staring at the contrast of their hair! Haha! Look closely and you can spot the black shirt H is wearing, peeking over his white one. He's wearing three layers of clothing! :eek:

Wow two hunks in one pic :D
Ain't that the truth! :lol:

Awwww it's that coat, I haven't seen that for a few weeks! He looks so lovely in it, I really think it suits him. :D

Wow two hunks in one pic ...:>>> wonderfully, but something is wrong, they can by best frends. and i ask where is the lady :>>
this couple i like it more ...look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back