'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Look closely and you can spot the black shirt H is wearing, peeking over his white one. He's wearing three layers of clothing! :eek:

I'm sure your man feels the cold. This is not the first time I've seen this sort of thing happening. In Spring Break when he's comforting the girl on the beach he has a white T showing under his shirt. I've also seen singlets visible under white shirts in S2

Unfortunately Pusher my PC being a bit slow so I can't view the picture, but I'll take a look on my PC at home later on. ;)

3 layers of clothing, WOW it can get a bit chilly in New York! :lol: I would much prefer to warm him up myself! :devil:

I can't view the picture either Pusher. :confused:

Yeah, it's not the first time I've seen him wearing layers of clothes either. :p

I couldn't even go into the ftp site! I could at first but for some silly reason I closed it and went in again and the password didn't work anymore. :(

i don`t know why the link with the pic don`t work for you. by me it`s ok. i suppose that problrm is in hit.bg this is bulgeria free said. and i make my own user there so i can use pic`s for this forum and my baner. and this is the problem with slow opening with my said. sorry i don`t know how to do it better.
and the question for ftp (DC/HC vid`s). it work i download this morning other one video. password and user name is correct. sometimes ftp ask me 2-3 times for password but its work.
if there someone of uoy make it with videos and pics post by me. pleas try to explain ... i am very "bad" with eanglish.
10x

3 layers of clothing, WOW it can get a bit chilly in New York! :lol: I would much prefer to warm him up myself! :devil:

Same here... and the pic doesn't work for me either..

ohh and thre layers of clothing.. well it can be very cold in NY...

Did someone say 3 layers of clothes?

Deadline...let me give you a hug H.

That really is my going away present to you, am off to the land without internet for a fortnight. :(

Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone, hope it is HC filled!!

[Oh look what I just spotted Horatio Caine HC, Happy Christmas HC, :lol: ]

Happy Christmas to you too Liz!

It's okay Pusher. Being in different countries can be very annoying. Not only websites, but Time Zones can be a pain in the....neck too! :D.

Happy Cristhams to you too.. ;)
awww H will never be alone.. he has a buch of fans standing in line to give him a hug...

I found a rather funny looking scene in 'Slow Burn' so I just had to cap it..
Here's Fratio..

slowburnfratio9ek.jpg

[What was supposed to happen:]
H: Okay. 5 steps and shoot.
F: Do I shoot on 5 or shoot before 5?
H: *chuckles* That's what makes this interesting Frank.

*waves to Liz* Have a great Christmas and new year! :D And thanks for the H piccy! :devil:

[What was supposed to happen:]
H: Okay. 5 steps and shoot.
F: Do I shoot on 5 or shoot before 5?
H: *chuckles* That's what makes this interesting Frank.

:lol: LMAO, I can just see them doing that!

well tink you're not ethe only one.. LMAO.... :)

it looks like they stand back to back and Frank like 2I told you I was taller than you" lol

That's a great H/Frank picture Casper. Loved your dialogue too. It's so......them! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back