'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Hey he COULD be the next James Bond :lol: The first red head un-brit James Bond..

CAINE...HORATIO CAINE.

haha.. you crack me up Geni.. but as I Bond-fan.. I have to say.. sorry.. no .. that won't work

Yeah I know, it would be a little...odd...but he could be the next best thing! Well...he already is...it goes

HEROS OF ALL TIME

#1-James Bond
#2-Horatio Caine

well...that's my list anyway :lol:

I tell you what looking at that..DC would make a great James Bond
He would make a great James Bond, and I would make a great Bond girl *dreams* :lol:

Wonderful pic Lucy! :D

:lol: They would certainly find plenty of willing participants in this thread. Can you imagine the auditioning queue! :D

I think I'd rather be a Bond baddie, if he was Bond. Then he'd have to grapple with me and we'd roll around on the floor so he could stop me from world domination....well, something like that anyway! (I'm first in line for this queue).

it's ok... I got him all to myself in a fic so I'm fine.. lol

*bounds into the conversations of amusement*
I heard the words "Saint H" and sunglasses... o3o

:lol: I'll audition for Money Penny, then we can exchange lustful glances and I can get kidnapped and he;ll have to rescue me.... Ok i'm first in THIS queue :lol:

I have to say im still in the que for the bond girl, we all know what happens when James gets time alone with the bond girl - I think I said too much! :eek:

I love that picture from 'Murder In A Flash'. It's my computer's wallpaper at work. There's just something about the hair, the sunnies and the way he's looking at that golf ball! It's just so....H! :D
*jerks head* Oh yay!! I'm not the only one! I agree most definitely Luce! I've been pondering on when I should post that pic of H! I thought I was weird. I mean, H and golf-ball. :lol: Weird combination!

H as James Bond!? Nope..I can't quite get the image right! :lol:I think I would rather prefer him say,"Caine. Horatio Caine" and then start shooting villians!
Here's a pic from Prey anyway, I love his hair! :D.

preyh5fe.jpg

I have to say im still in the que for the bond girl, we all know what happens when James gets time alone with the bond girl - I think I said too much! :eek:

Oh Tink you definately have got imaginiations running wild now! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back