'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

I usually don't do two posts in a row but I need to do a poll.
Since in this thread it's "The Holy Sunglasses" and some use "Shades of Justice" I need to do a poll about those two. I know SoJ is gotten from other site... but I ask your opinion.

Do you prefer...

I have to admit, "Saint H and the Holy Sunglasses" seems to roll off the tongue better.

:lol: Caine. Horatio Caine. Him as James Bond? I can't really see.. other than maybe him having some of the gadgets and gizmo's Bond has... *ponder*

*pokes head in* Just thought I would do a little 'drive by picture posting'. Enjoy, ladies.

Caine3.jpg

Caine1.jpg

love the second one... awww that's so cute..

yeah.. can't se him as bond either...
but anyway...

I like both names but I choose 'Shades of Justice' I prefer that one and seems very fitting to CSI. :D

I love that first picture GoodLittleWench, really becuase it revels a bit of chest!!! :lol: :devil:

Oh my god! H! White-y shirt! and a gun!

*sighs* Thanks Luce ;)
You're welcome Ducky. I couldn't decide whether I preferred shades of J/Holy Sunnies. I like them both. :)

I think the original Bond reference related to H looking very suave in that picture. He couldn't do Bond....he might have to run! :lol: And of course, Bond has to be British! ;)

Thanks for the pictures Casper and GLW. I do like it when we can see a little of H's chest. Yummy! :devil:

Oh wow. Big pic of H with unbuttoned shirt made me choke on my lime juice! :D Thank you GoodLittleWench!

You're welcome Luce. That poll left me thinking of my favourite pic of H and his sunnies. So I thought, why not add H in sunnies plus orange hue!

ntlndinghsun3cx.jpg

It has that warm yet powerful effect on his appearance. And look at him..looking far away.. *sighs*

The return of the orange hue. I like it! :D :cool:

Ha, I can't beleive that throw away Bond line got so much attention :)

I actually only made the reference to that picture...cause of the striking figure he was showing ;)

Plus Pierce Brosnan is the ultimate bond for me, not quite ready to give him up yet!!!

As for DC, he always needs to be Caine, Horatio Caine....long live the 'shades of justice'...my preferred option!!! :lol:

I prefer for him to stick with the name Horatio Caine for now, and the shades of justice :D

Oh my god! H! White-y shirt! and a gun!

*sighs* Thanks Luce ;)

I think the original Bond reference related to H looking very suave in that picture. He couldn't do Bond....he might have to run! :lol: And of course, Bond has to be British! ;)

Erm...don't hit me with the stick but isn't Pierce *yummy* Brosnan... Irish? :p

*My name is Caine, H Caine*

I voted for the shades of justice :lol: I just say it more because my friends don't know what I'm talking about when I say the Holy Sunglasses. When I say Shades of Justice they go "..geez..not Horatio again." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back