'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Open shirt alert! Here's one for the weekend!
Mmmmm I do like to see a small amount of chest! :lol: And a nice green shirt!

Oh yes....my weekend just got a whole lot better!!!

Nothing like a bit of H loveliness to brighten up a girls day :) May even make all the work I have to do more bearable!! :D

I love H.. have I said that before maybe.. haha.. lol can't say it enough

You can't can you? :lol: I was working today and a woman works there who is called a really long-hard-to-pronouce name, and it begins with H, so everying calls her "H"

Now I didn't now that, so when a guy came up to me and said "Where's H?"

My first thought was, "OMG Horatio's in the building" :lol:

^^^^^ :lol: OMG that must be well annoying to think that our hero is in the same building only to find out his not!

Ahhh Footyliz Waiting in line to kiss Horatio :lol: I know because I'm behind her :lol:

And I have no idea what he's thinking, but I would like to think it's about me :D

Oh.. I know how it feels to have your hopes high and then have it crushed by reality! It truly is an aweful feeling!
[oh and I promised Casp that when I had sorted my hair cut you could get a shot of me!!!! ...found an old one somewhere....so here goes!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/footyliz/PICT0015.jpg
Thank you Liz for keeping to your promise! Yay! Another H-Mate revealed! Glad I'm not the only one! Come to think of it, have anyone else here posted a pic of themselve? :lol: It's not mandatory or anything!
Here's a gift anyway.. :D
frmthegravehgun1gb.jpg

Can never get enough of him and that metal!

I don't know what to say.. besides that he's very good looking and he's so sweet and that I love him....

and I'd do anuthing to kiss or hug him

:lol: Obvious reasons for me too ImS. I really love this pic for some weird reason....or not! :D

mrderinaflashh7ec.jpg

I love that picture from 'Murder In A Flash'. It's my computer's wallpaper at work. There's just something about the hair, the sunnies and the way he's looking at that golf ball! It's just so....H! :D

That black 'n white gets me everytime. Even I like striped-H (no...ladies..it does not say 'stripped') I so want to see that black and white again... *sighs*

I actually was sure it said stripped and then I read ""(no...ladies..it does not say 'stripped')"" and I was like.. then what did you say.. and I looked again and it still said stripped-H but the third time I saw it was only one 'p' hah :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back