'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

The black and white ensemble does look really good on him, but I'm rather smitten with the sweaty latex glove! Anyone else feel the same way?! Or is it just me (again....)

It's certainly not just you cheffie! :devil: Has a man ever looked so good in latex gloves I ask myself? Nope. He makes them look extremely sexy! *fans herself*

The black and white ensemble is my favourite too. Ducky, that's something else you should put in your letter to Ann D. More black and white H. He looks soooooo good! :D

Ah great pics....H and a gun makes my day everytime :p

Plus that intense, focus, determined, mean look.....the bad guys don't stand a chance... :)

Oh dear all that stripped and striped talk has set me right off....it's just too tempting :lol:

I think he looks great in Black n White. :devil:

Leanne I remember seeing a picture of him in a tux with a bow tie, but I couldn't remember where I saw it- you've just reminded me. Here is a pic if him in it! :D

Sexy devil

Gotta love that tux *drools* he just looks so good in it! :D

Woo....he does wear a suit very well :)

Gotta love it when a guy gets all dressed up...especially this guy ;) Nice Shot!

Here's another black and white one to enjoy (there are some stripes on the shirt, but you can't see them very clearly). This is from a future episode 'Shattered'. :)
shattered.jpg

(from marghelgenberger.com)

Just a great shot Lucy....thanks :)

I tell you what looking at that..DC would make a great James Bond :lol:

I was THIS close to drink some water... very glad I didn't coz then I'd be drying the screen... trust me... oh man.. he's GORGEOUS!!!!!

I just love him.. oh man..*speachless*

:lol: You're welcome. He could certainly pass as a very smooth operator if he had to! He does look great in this picture I agree. :devil:

the gun out and the shades in the other hand... what more could I possibly ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back