Hostage- A GSR Fanfic

Chapter 29: Suspension

Ecklie entered the sheriff's office slowly. He had no idea why he had been summoned, yet had a pretty good idea:

"Conrad, please sit."

Ecklie sat down and looked up at the sheriff, "You wanted to see me sir?"

"It is to my understanding that Sara Sidle slapped you, yes?"

Yes Sidle is gone now! he thought, "Yes she did. For no apparant reason I might add."

"Well it is also to my understanding you fired her?"

"Yes sir."

"You never cleared this with me, and another thing, Catherine said there was a reason Sara slapped you."

"What was that?"

"You said to her, I quote, 'Do you enjoy sleeping your way to the top' Conrad, that was totally inappropriate. Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle may be in a relationship, and I don't mind that. They will keep it purely professional at work. As from this moment Conrad, you are suspended for 2 months."

"What, who will cover my position?"

"I think Catherine will, she is quite capable."

TBC :D

Chapter 30: Release

"Miss Sidle, you are free to leave today. You are healing quite nicely."

"But..."

"You are free to stay with Mr Grissom, of course."

"Thank you."

Sara turned back to Grissom. He was staring at her, yet obviously deep in thought:

"Gris? Babe what's up?"

"Nothing, you are free to leave. You can go if you really want to."

"No, not now. I'll probably have to leave later. Go home, get back to the feel of my own bed, relax."

Sara leaned down and kissed him. He responded, turning it into a kiss of passion. Sara giggled at his pace:

"I'm not leaving yet, y'know." she said when she pulled away.

"Find my jacket, in the breast pocket you will find the house key. You can stay at my place if you like."

"I would love too, but it will be lonely without you."

"I'll be home soon. That is if you want to stay...with...me."

"Live with you?"

Grissom gave a slow nod, "Yeah."

"I would love too." Sara kissed him again. "Please get better soon, I can't wait to see what you are like away from work."

"Give me time Sara." he chuckled.

"Hmm, I love you, I'm so glad I can now tell you. I hate being fired."

"Well, Cath might have done something about it by now. We just have to wait until she calls, or visits."

"Yeah."

TBC

Nice chapter! :D :D And of course.. I WANT MORE! :D So.. ehm.. please update soon!! :D

Back