~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Just to let y'all know, I shall be away for a little while, but hope to visit if I can. ;)

I shall miss you and I'll look forward to seeing everyone again very soon. Here's a little farewell gift, from one of my favourite episodes.....H in black and white. Yay! :devil:

tn_HA123.jpg

:D

Oh, Lucy's gone. Well, I think she would like to see a picture when she logs in.

s1promo001.jpg

It's quite hard to find one of this size but I thought I'd give you ladies a treat and maybe regain some of the loyalty which H have lost over the episode 'Driven'.

I back!!!!! Lucy loved the pics. Especially the one where he's holding that gun. Yummy!!!!! Just something about the way that man holds his gun. Hot flashes here. :lol:

CSIsMANIAC Love your pic. What great homecoming.

Sharon

Glad you liked it Sharon :). Well, I've heard many saying that they might as well stop watching the show. We can never know. Maybe the next episode would be a good one. Maybe it would clean up all the mess and tighten up lose ends. EIther that or the final episode of S4. There's stiil hope!

Oh I hope Lucy won't be away for too long.

Thanks for the pics Togoh, Lucy and Casp. I like your location Lucy. Maybe I can join you in the search. Treasure hunt :lol: and the treasure's Horatio Caine!!! Let's form a team...oh now I get it....Lucy must have gone searching already...that's why she's away...hmm...yeah...! :lol:

Oh I forgot. We're gonna have CSI:NY S2 here soon and I know there's a crossover episode between this and CSI:M. Do you know what episode it is in CSI:NY? I don't wanna miss it and I'm not sure if I can watch every episode. I think someone asked this b4 but I don't remember where. :confused:

It's 2x07 'Manhattan Manhunt' zippl ;) I love this eppy! I think it turned me into a 'I'm interested in seeing CSI: New York now' kinda gal :D

Hope you won't stay away long Lucy! Come back soon :D

I missed "Manhattan Manhunt" by one episode, personally I blame channel 5, it confused me with the whole lets move it from thursday after Miami to Saturday and then put Miami on after CSI on tuesday. They won't be doing that to me again though, I'm checking the tv guide every week now :cool:. Though I don't know how many episodes I missed though which is annoying as I don't recall when they changed the day/times.

Oh Casp you made my day with that picture, it had been scussy until then and H cheered me up no end :D

Hehe, I'm glad you like the pictures everyone. You've been pretty cranky Liz? Well, H does have that effect on people :D.

After the Fall
He was pretty much the centre of attention throughout that episode.

Oh I love 'After the fall' H is so great in that eppy.
I love so many lines in that eppy, but a less obvious favourite one of mine is when he says:
"Excessive force! The man almost took my head off!!" the tone he uses is so funny :lol:

Ah Casp not really cranky, just a bit sore and sorry for myself, life sucks a bit at the mo :rolleyes:

I read my previous post back and it sounded like I said H made people cranky! :lol: Not like that is not the situation now, people are pretty annoyed by the 'robotic' H.

Hang in there Liz. We all have our off days sometimes :D.

Hey anybody see last nights ep "Urban Hellraisers"? Reason why I'm asking is did anyone notice the lady who played the fiancee? I didn't recognize her first time around. This time I did.

^Uh yes, it caused lots of confusion. Perhaps they are short of actors :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back