~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

There is never anyone around when I am on here either :( It's all about timezones, I seem to have my own :eek:

Hey welcome Doreen great to see you, Miami and H was the reason I got hooked on CSI, I mean I watched Vegas first but wasn't bothered too much until I got a sight of H ;)

Oh wonderful pics everyone, I started running through season 2 again this morning, just about to watch 'Big Brother', oh I so love that eppy :D

I was thinking of H in the romper suit the other day, cause my big bruv is in New Orleans at the moment helping with the clean up and he's having to wear those big biohazard suits too!!

Well I'm here too liz. Many times we're here about the same time. I'm suppose to still be working (although t's 12am) but H is distracting me... :p

Look at that pic of H and Cal in 'Camp Fear'. He's letting a lady do all the dirty work! :lol: Don't mean to offend but I just had to point it out because it just isn't like him ;). Well anyway, I'm glad he is still a gentleman overall.

Yeah, picture-spree. Oh, that 'Slaughterhouse' pic is scary. He looks quite the bad guy in that one.

for H in a t-shirt (and maybe boxers... ) :)
Hmmm...could it possibly be red in colour with little sunnies on it? :lol:

CSIsMANIAC said:
Look at that pic of H and Cal in 'Camp Fear'. He's letting a lady do all the dirty work! :lol:

I don't see it...*denial* :rolleyes:

:lol: maybe boxers with sunglasses smileys like this -> :cool:

:lol: Okay, denial :D.

That would make a good boxer shorts. If he wore it and put it on auction on eBay, who'll be first to queue!? :D

Speaking of queuing, have anyone seen Ducky?

Didn't we have that discussion about H's underwear before? *gg*
*wavesatDoreen* hi...

and the rompers again... *sighs*

@ zippy: where's that picture taken from? I just don't remember having seen it

What pic docfrog??? The one I posted earlier? Umm...I also don't know. :confused: Have it for a long time already. It looks like a promo pic.

Speaking of queuing, have anyone seen Ducky?

She's in Torino... :lol:

Off to bed I am...zzz

@ zippy: exactly the one, where St. H is the whole Miami-Dade-response-team *lol*

Oh yeah I suspect that Ducky will reapear shortly, now the winter olympics is over!!

Yeah I'm sure that pic, is a promo, it's too posed to be an episode shot, but what a pose from our H ;)

I succeed to see 2 ep form S4...and start to wonder why H is dress in black this season..ok hi suffer..but did the writers forgot that he is so sexy with green or white shirts
Certainly in the first few episodes of season 4, H wears black shirts with stripes. As the season goes on, he wears more white and blue stripey ones.

I love that picture from 'Grave Young Men' and that scene too. :)

As mentioned, Ducky has been busy watching the Olympics. She may be feeling a little sad as Finland lost in the Men's Ice Hockey final to Sweden. :(

wow. lots of posts and i was only away for a few hours. this place is coming to life again. pusher: i also almost cried in 402 in the family comment.
i know the boxers will never be, wishful thinking. in csi vegas, streetclothes though are not uncommon.
the boxer discussion is always fun...it can lead to all sorts of intersting places! :devil:
as to time zones. we do seem to differ.its 8:04 pm sunday here, around 1 pm in the states,and close to 1 am in australia- correct me if im wrong

Well at the moment it is 9.50pm in England, just to orientate peoples time zones, cause you forgot us Brits Pabzi :eek:

As for H, too close to bed for the b.shorts mental pictures, but I do love his stripey shirts ;)

I'm still alive, I hugged my Winnie the pooh so tight when crying while men's hockey team lost... But I'm done now and will return to normal DC/HC worshipping tomorrow after feeding moos :p

I'm happy to see someone misses me :p

AND DON*T YOU EVEN TRY TO GET AHEAD OF ME IN ANY QUEUES! :mad:

Ah Ducky welcome back :)

But I'm at the front of all the queues for now, so unless you are going to chase me off with your hockey stick, you will have to wait your turn :lol:

hey guys i thought that i tell you all that DC will be on the insider on monday at 7:30 on ABC, in case any of you were intersested, i cleared my whole schedule to ensure that i would not miss it of course, JK :lol:

good to see you again ducky, we have missed you, although i have to say as much as i like the olympics, i am mad because they caused all the shows to do nothing but reruns! oh well :D

and i agree with you Footyliz, i love H in is striped shirts, also his green blue ones, i also like it when he is wears balck ones, heck i like all the colors he wears he looks so hot in all of them! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back