~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Before New York came along? Miami and Vegas. But I was more interested in Miami cos of the cases and, of course, H. :lol: I remember running into the room and saying "Is the carrot head there?" :lol: I didn't knew his name that time!

Welcome Doreen! Great to have you here. It seems everyone is AWOL from this thread this weekend! Infact, the whole board seems a little quiet at the moment, maybe due to the fact we've had no new episodes for a little while, and I know some members, *cough* Ducky ( DaWacko), have been more interested in the Olympics!

Anyway, here's a nice smiley pic to get Sunday off to a good start! :D

tn_msdg.jpg

From Miami Style

i guess im a little quiet myself, ive been over at the vegas forum alot lately. but i still love H and always will!

He did smile quite a lot in 'Death Grip'. Well, more than usual anyway.. :D.

Welcome to the thread DoreenCSI where everybody loves Raymond's brother.. ;). Make yourself at home while the cookies are baking.

Has DC actually said that he doesn't like lab work due to his eyesight?
Well, I've read from somewhere but the source might have tweaked it. Either way, it must have been uncomfortable to actually suffer from that and have to work in the lab where most of the tasks requires a keen eye for detail.
Maybe he didn't say that afterall. Sorry for misquoting then :).

Haha aw, thanks, guys. Nice H pic.

Apart from H being HOT, what I like about him is that he's very nice with little kids and is very kind towards those who are innocent.

Welcome Doreen! Great to have you join in on the H loving. ;) I myself watched Vegas first but made my real connection with Miami and HC.

Haha, thanks, HoratioAndMe! You guys are really nice. :D Gosh, I feel so helpless being a newbie to the thread! :lol:

Yes, H was one of the reasons why I like Miami.

No need to apologize Casp. :) I just thought I had missed an interview/article, and as I'm so obsessed, sorry, dedicated ;), my curiosity was getting the better of me!

It would be interesting to find out the reason why he has practically been out of the lab consistently since season 2. I might try to find out. I agree, it could be the eyesight thing, but I have to say, the man looks gorgeous in glasses, so he could just wear those!

pre-20021029bw04.jpg

we again are in S1 :)

hehe i miss H at the lab. he look a little funny for me with this 'apron' - lab dress :D at one epi H was sit over lab table and i break form laugh...:devil:

in S1 and 2 there was a lot team work in the field or in the lab...for my regert in S4 the team look so unpack and distance...

i was enjoy to see H put on different dress excep his suit ...

camp fear
bunk
dead woman walking

CSIM_111_A_061.jpg

CSIM_113_A_021.jpg

CSIM_115_A_021.jpg

PS a lot to guys psot before me..hum :) sorry if i have repat someone..

and Welcome to the thread DoreenCSI

<font color="greenish">Lucy</font> coool DC pic :lol: :D :p

i remember those!
im waiting-not patiently- for H in a t-shirt (and maybe boxers... :) )

I agree Pusher. I love seeing him in different outfits! :D

Here's another one from 'Slaughterhouse', although it's a little dark:

tn_hhsh.jpg

Looks similar to the 'Camp Fear' overall. :)

Boxer shorts pabzi? :eek: Yes please! :devil:

Don't worry about being a newbie to this thread, Doreen. We all had to post in here for the first time, but we got settled and now it's a second home to us. :)

Okay, I'm in the mood for an H smiley pic:

'Grand Prix'

i succeed to see 2 ep form S4...and start to wonder why H is dress in black this season..ok hi suffer..but did the writers forgot that he is so sexy with green or white shirts .. and why he walk alone...(examination with the suspect or in the CSI building.. ). in S3 always have two
cases to be permission...and now in S4 only one...the show and epis go to 'slowly'...why H did not work more with Franc...i ask only '?' but don`t know other way to express my opinion for H in this 'new' f..c seasen..:( understanding in the end of this epi when H tell that everone want familly i what to cry and this is my real familly, i want them back..:(

grow up young man

138.jpg

till now i don`t know that the team call Horati- H, when i was watch in my TV the show there have voice translation...and now i strat to understand many new thing about H :)

H deserve happiness, all this 'smilnig' pic are the prove that HC/DC look or beautiful and sexy :) hi his character need this feeling - happiness. hi already 'pay' for his Holy ... let the writes and this one Ann D. to make him happy :mad: :( :mad:

Haha, alrighty. I won't be able to post loads since I'll be having my exams tomorrow till Thursday then it's a one week break for me! :lol:

Tonight CSI: Miami's on! Squee! More hotness in the form of H! :D

CSI_Grissom said:
^^ :lol: so true, i guess we will just have to have our own party here, since no other lovers of H wnat to join us! :D

Not true! Not true! We ALL wanna join! If you don't invite us we're gonna gatecrash... :lol:

im waiting-not patiently- for H in a t-shirt (and maybe boxers... ) :)

:lol: pabzi you wish!!! :lol: Never in CSI:M. T-shirt maybe but boxers??? Naaahhhh...Ann D and her team gotta be drunk or held at gunpoint to have H in boxers :lol: not that it's a bad thing :devil:

Welcome Doreen, you're from Malaysia too? So I'm no longer alone in my H-appreciation. Yippie!

A pic for y'all...
hc16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back