~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

but I have to say Alana acted well when she was shot. The way she fell over was superb I think. But I've only saw the preview so can't say much more.

They were showing CSI:NY S2 on TV and I thought I could catch the Miami crossover. I missed it! I thought it was Felony Flight/Manhattan Manhunt but that was actually the week before! :( And I was so confident it was this week.

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Zippy as far as I know they're showing it this Sun, the 21st 9:00-11:00. I hope they are. They had it listed so hopefully I haven't missed it. Futon Critic & TV guide had both shows lisyed for that night. If I did................. :mad: Those were the episodes where I got hooked on both shows so was wanting to see them again. :lol: :(

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

zippy hope u will have luck to see this epi CSI NY S02E07 Manhattan Manhunt ... there for me was ours real H :D

WOW H and NY and rain i can`t withstand it so well H fit everywhere he go. so gentleman with all ladys and a little too nervous with the bad guys. i really keep amused all of this epi . loved horatio's scenes with Stella, don't mean this in a 'shippy' way, but they had great chemistry like in CSI Miami/LV 'Cross-Jurisdictions' with Catherine. and in the end of this epi H call the boy what hi promise to find his mother killer..so so H always execute all waht he said:)

for my regret H is without his black coat ... hope soon writers make other crossover Miami - NY or LV

and here is some pics for u dear :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wet

sweet

concent

cool

4. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Oh well guys, I missed it on TV since I'm here in Malaysia. I thought I could watch an episode of S4 Miami through CSI:NY but I got the weeks mixed up. I think it'll take a while b4 they show S4 Miami here so I'll have to wait some more. I can't believe that after knowing how bad S4 is, I'd still wanna watch it. All because of H... ;)

And sometimes I think Stella looks kinda like Yelina. :lol:
    Thanks for the pics Pusher, I love the last 2 especially! :D

5. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Love the pics there Pusher. Horatio in the rain was really a fangirlish sqeeing time for me! :lol:

Also good to see you back in here wibbs. Seems like we always come back after a hiatus at about the same time. :)

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Lovely pictures Pusher! :D

H + black and white + rain = :devil:

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

this really can make my guard fall down for a little :lol:

H + black and white + rain = Impressive. Isnt` it ?! :lol:

and zippster after knowing how bad S4 is for me there have some good epis...just watch it and make our ouwn opinion :p

8. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

^^Yes I will. I can't wait to watch it so I can make my little comments...like they all haven't been said already. :lol:

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thanks Pusher for the pics from these two shows. Ahhh brought back memories. Loved S4 up till the H/M junk. Hopefully it'll get back to that way again.

10. wibble

wibble Corpse

Thanks HAM :) Heh, I think you're right :lol:

Whoo! Now exams are over and I have no life, I can come in here and drool over all these wonderful H pics :D

Thanks muchly for posting those Pusher - phwoar! H in black and white with the rain make me shiver :devil: Move over Marisol - make room for wibbs :devil: :lol:

I think the last episode of S1 I watched was Entrance Wound...I think I posted caps from that epi, but I'll check my Photobucket account just in case I didn't. Still, it's not like I need a reason to post pics of our hero ;)

Btw Pusher, I really like your new avvy. What show is it from? :) (sorry, I can't recognise the people in it)

11. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh pusher thanks for the pics, particulary like the first one, especially since the top buttons are undone very wide indeed ;)

Zippy I'm in the same situation as you, I'm actually really keen to see season 4 just because I'm ready to form my own opinion and more importantly to drool over H :lol:

Ah Luce I love your new avvy BTW which eppy is it from :confused:

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks Liz. It's from 'Murder In A Flash' and is made by my wonderful co-Mod Thumpy. :)

I'm also a big fan of the wide open collar look on H. A little flesh is always a treat! :D

13. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

:lol:

Hey, I look forward to your thoughts on season 1. A lot of great episodes ahead of you and I'm sure it would do us s4ers a world of good to relive them. :)

14. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Amen to that HnM. I love wibble's ponderings and look forward to more of them to come! :D

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

this is DC in his movie "Kiss of death" . and thanks re my ava i first like the motto : the end of the line ask the rest why :p

me to me to :D wow in S5 hope H to have more little button on his shirt :devil: errr i forgot that i`m now mad at him silly me, but just come from H/Y thread and i`m in so so good mood :D

awww forgive me Luce but forgot to say early that i LOVE ur H/Y ava :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.