~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Wow Sharon I've never seen that promo pic b4. He DOES look youthful.

He looks kinda youthful here too. From the early season of course.
ehc25.jpg

Angry Horatio.
ehc38.jpg

Thanks Pusher. Wow! The look on his face in the last two! :devil:

Looking forward to seeing this episode later - apart from 'The Bold and the Beautiful' scenes at the hospital. And I am a romantic! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just seen you pics zippy. Very nice, as was katpin's. :D

H just looks....drained out. Like some kind of spark have left him. I believe this spark left him in that last episode of S3. Still, he seems to have difficulty holding up his gun there. Curse those writers.

But thank you for the pictures people. They're still Horatio. Just not sure which on is real and which is the Imposter. The sCamcer have som explaining to do. She must have tied him up in a sack and throw him into the sCamcer Dungeon. Horrid witch.

Oh thanks for the pictures :) H has a lot of gun holding, you have love that ;)

I hear people commenting on a lack of emotion in H on Marisol dying but you know that doesn't surprise me, he has always been totally in control, and being a Brit I understand that stiff upper lip attittude and keeping a reign on your emotions, he's the kind of guy I would expect only to breakdown on his own, not in the presence of others, so it sounds in character to me :cool:

Thanks for the pics, Pusher. That episode was actually better than I expected. I know I said I wasn't going to watch anymore this season but there were just some things I had to see for myself. :)

Also, nice pics everyone!

That episode was actually better than I expected

same here - i was a little surprise that CSI M show try to run away from all this soup, if H is so angry and moving in S 5 i will love to see him...for me this last 2 epis is a little coming beck to true/real H...hope to not be disappointed in the end.

for my regret this motive which will move forward H is not my type , but who care... for me better part in CSI M and H will be if we see more angry H and more action in this show :D

Wow! The look on his face in the last two!

i know that u will say this :devil: this was the reason to post two similar pics from one scene from this epi...love this impression of H face :D

but most like in this epi the part were H shoot one bad guy fallen wounded in the ground like a dog...H already don`t have hesitate, regret...and is one step over the law...wow i was waiting for this for a long time....hope to see more of this 'new' H in S 5

i agree with u Liz that H has always been totally in control, that`s why i like him most of all TV shows characters...no matter from what he go through he always do the right thing in the right time...never do something only for his own good, all this pain andsuffering only make him more strong and interesting....hope in S5 to see more mysterious H story/plot...not like now this ridiculous romantic stuff...H must be alone and must walk alone all the way...

hey guys we have 19 pages in this thread, soon will be the time for searching new name for this place...any offer !? :p

Oh yes, we're gonna move to a new thread soon! :D

Thanks for the pics Pusher. We posted at the same time I guess. :)

I agree too that H always has his emotions in check. However, I find it quite un-Horatio when he goes on a rampage to kill the Mala Noche guy. I've mentioned the reasons in the Rampage thread but I'll say it here again. He didn't do that with his bro's killer, why would he now? He knew Aerosol for such a short time and with his bro- a lifetime. Don't get me wrong, I like angry H and love him in action but...you know...

zippy all i can say is that i try my best to stay away from talk for Arosol....

for my big big big regret this H have motive that i don`t like and neve will accept... agrr :mad:

but this is just me... :(

here i don`t talk like a H/other shiper..

i still can`t believ what H do (or don`t do) in the hospital... still can`t take this pic from my head...when the b--ch die H just let her hand WTF ?!?! if this was Rebeca or Yelina or other lady in his life hi will do this like the way with Aerosol ?! :confused: sorry but this is not H for who i`ll go on fire...and back to ur "?" He didn't do that with his bro's killer, why would he now? i honestly too don`t got this...maybe if he go after his bro killers hi will put on dangerous Y and Rj lifes...he wosn`t alone there in S 1-3...but now in S4 he don`t have nothing to lose...this is my explanation a little silly but...for all of this i blame csi miami writers...

I have a question. So I suppose Horatio wears a wedding ring now. Will he continue to wear it? I hope not. This thought makes me shudder... :(

Oh yeah, we will need a new name for a new thread, how cool, I was thinking that the other day :D

Do we still need spolier code for 'Rampage' in this thread, cause it has aired in the states now, I think we are clear to discuss (obviously I haven't seen it yet, but that's nothing new!!!)

zippy i don`t see any wedding ring on H hand...strangely but maybe i miss this...aslo in this epi i was wonder why the b--ch didn`t change her last name ?!!? but this is CSI Miami right ?! :lol: i already live for S 5...if don`t like the spoIlers probable will stop watch this show.. :mad:.

and Liz last week DaWecko ask as to keep this therad with S4 warning, just coz here can have guys who don`t won`t to spoil the surprise... for me is not problem to use spoiler cod or spoiler space...

Oh that's fine, it was just a query really ;)
He is wearing a ring, DC made a comment about it!! I would have thought him keeping it would be better if we are to beleive he really loved her and misses her. Plus it is a lot less common now for people to not change to their married names, independent women and all that so it doesn't seem too unusual, but it would have been nice to see

Oh blimey, sorry my post went dodgy, hopefully corrected it all up now :rolleyes:

when u use spoiler code don`t make new row (push Enter button) coz after this the text don`t hiding :p

we have bug in this code :p

and for this people who don`t change to their married names... ok but if Aerosl love so much H...wow she have chase him all the time...why she miss this detail :lol: and again i forgot that in S4 there don`t exist any sense :p but i`ll try in the morning to go through this epi again to see have H ring or don`t have... my money go one don`t have :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back