Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

UUkii! <--- i mean 'ok' ! :lol:
send greetings to Finland! =]

Aw, there he is, da 'real' H. Love the pics zippy. Thanks! :D

Hey Zippy thanks so much for the pics. I sure do remember those days.

hey zipster i love this pics of H from epi 'Just one kiss'. he looks so so sexy and young and there in this epi he make a lot of jokes :p in S 1-2 for me was the real H with his strong and weak sides...i remember this chat in the restaurant between H and Megan...he was feel so sorry and helpless, coz before this can`t catch the bad guys (the father in this epi was kill one girl with his car long time ago but go free). this is H i was love, he tell megan and show to us what he feel , that he have emotion ( in this case he was disappoint from the court system). the world isn`t perfect place and somethims u must become reconciled ... till the right time come...

when i say Megan to my mind come other one epi from S1 'losing face' - H friend was kill by bomb explosion. there H allow to involve his personal feeling to go on top hi justice...and again Megan help him to not cross the line...this is real person - the one who make mistake and show emotion not like now in S4...

Yeah, that's true, while Megan was around we did get more glimpses into H's character and he did confide in her a bit, maybe because she was his equal in terms of CSI status and closer age.
Whereas since then he has never had that with anyone, apart from maybe Alexx but that is infrequent and sometimes Cal but then he is her boss so he never quite goes into his past mistakes or haunts trying to be more together cause of their relative positions.
It would be good to get someone back with whom he could go there again, this is also why we miss Yelins too I think, all H's sounding boards are being pushed aside I think :(

did u rememebr in this epi Murder 'In A Flash' when H was talk with murder girl`s brother that he is not guilty for her sister death. as i rememer hope this is correctly this brother was throw out the drugs she owns, juts to safe her, but this make her 'seller' do not believe her...and kill her...well in the end H lie by noble cause/reasons the boy, coz do not live with this 'weight'....this is H that i was like so much....always worried for the rest never meaning is this victims or guys from her/his family...btw thaksn for this cool H pics :)

^^ :lol: Stef! Grand Entrance! Wonderful pics and thanks much! I see you've gotten yourself a H avatar :).

Stef, thank you for the great pics :D

Love 'Murder in a flash' H in black and white ;) Ummm

Thanks so much for the pics from MIAF. I enjoyed them so much.

hehe, glad to be of service!
i knew i should have brought more piccies! if it gets me this much lovely feedback :lol:

i'll see what i can do!

Uh-oh. Careful Stef. Mods might chase those who double-post. You could edit them with the edit button next time. And I'm saying next time because more pics better come again soon! :lol:

'Just One Kiss'! Another golden episode. That big Hummer looks so intimidating by Calleigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back